Honored Contributor

Just went in to look at all my yarns.

beautiful colors for some small projects.  I only want to do a few smaller ones for now.  It seems a little bit hard to go into too much now.  I wonder how long now before our group will be able to meet again.  Looking forward to it, and seeing all the things the other ladies have been busy knitting and crocheting for donating.  Our table will be stacked high there I'm sure of it.  It's going to be so much fun to see everyone again, when we can go back to it again.

Until then, I'm looking at some of the beautiful yarns I have right now.  My bag to go back is full of things.  It'll be like a yarn Christmas. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just went in to look at all my yarns.

@qualitygal wrote:

beautiful colors for some small projects.  I only want to do a few smaller ones for now.  It seems a little bit hard to go into too much now.  I wonder how long now before our group will be able to meet again.  Looking forward to it, and seeing all the things the other ladies have been busy knitting and crocheting for donating.  Our table will be stacked high there I'm sure of it.  It's going to be so much fun to see everyone again, when we can go back to it again.

Until then, I'm looking at some of the beautiful yarns I have right now.  My bag to go back is full of things.  It'll be like a yarn Christmas. LOL

@qualitygal 

Maybe your knitting group could use Zoom or something similar to have online meetings where you all sit there and chat and knit. Could be fun.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

My Local Yarn Store (lys) has a socially distant Zoom meetup twice a week.  I’ve attended a few times and found it to be quite enjoyable.  The chatter is about everything under the sun, and occasionally about our knitting projects.  If you have an LYS, check to see if they are offering such an event.  It’s such a critical time to keep in touch and to keep supporting the local shops of every kind whenever possible.  Of course there is no charge for the meetings, but temptation occasionally wins out, and a lovely new yarn can’t be resisted!

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

@qualitygal 

Maybe your knitting group could use Zoom or something similar to have online meetings where you all sit there and chat and knit. Could be fun.

Ours just did that, and as they insist on meeting too late for me the zoom option is perfect , try it