Honored Contributor

Just watching You Tube

[ Edited ]

You know what's so nice about being able to come in here and converse?  For those of us, who want to converse in an easy way, or ask a question, or ask for help, we come in here to visit with others.  We do make up our own minds on things, but it is nice to have worries calmed down and find out you aren't "the only one" going through something.  We can share about so many things.  Sometimes it's really nice to have so many agree with you or those having been through the same thing, to reassure you or explain what they went through.

I especially love the Wellness and Pet Lovers when something comes up. I do love the TV and Movies for fun. Oh and the Games.  So many interesting things pop up on Community Chat and Among Friends.  Well................I could go on and on.  Depends on the day and what's going on with you, as to what means the most on any given day.

Have a warm day all. What has that to do with YouTube?  They have a one way talk.  This is more convenient for me.  That's all.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning girlfriend.

Did you get all the snow that was predicted?. We have had snow in the ground for several weeks now  with ice under it. I am ready for a do over. 

Taking my Mom to town for a Dental appointment but now thinking I should call first since it is a holiday to make I have the date correct.

Stay warm today.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

I like back and forth convo rather than one-way, don’t you?❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone,

http://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Stay-Wam-This-Winter.gif

Honored Contributor

@meallen616

Trying to stay warm.  Here it Indiana it's been cold.  DH thought I was crazy last night.  Went out on my open deck to watch for the Blood Moon. I went out three different times. I had jamie bottoms, tee shirt, long robe, socks and shoes, and my faux sherpa Isaac coat with hood.  I got to see it at 3 different stages.  A little tired this morning but it was worth it!

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal

the comment discussions of youtube vary from informational, to poignant, to hilarious..I have been tempted to join..

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@qualitygal

the comment discussions of youtube vary from informational, to poignant, to hilarious..I have been tempted to join..

I love YouTube and watch nearly every night. Free documentaries. Love that. One thing, though. Don’t comment on anything even remotely controversial or you’ll have tons of emails from others about your comment. 

Regular Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@Justice4all wrote:

@qualitygal

I love YouTube and watch nearly every night. Free documentaries. Love that. One thing, though. Don’t comment on anything even remotely controversial or you’ll have tons of emails from others about your comment. 

How do they send us emails from just making comments?

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D

How DO you sign up to comment on youtube?