Esteemed Contributor

Just watched the weather, where are my gloves?

Brrrrrr,  temp overnight Friday into Saturday is a whopping 18 degrees.  It's that time of year.

Thursday late rain turning to snow.  Only an inch or 2 though.  This NE PA.

Luckily Friday I don't have to leave the house.  Tomorrow is an early DR. appt with PCP to get his clerance for knee surgery.  Then to hospital for all that pre-op test c*rap.

Thursday early back to hospital for "joint camp."   Cap is supposed to be fun, this isn't.

If this cold is headed your way, keep warm and safe.  Check on animals and the elderly.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just watched the weather, where are my gloves?

We had that last week in the sunny Southwest.  It has warmed up and was 70° today.  Fall comes and goes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   I'm pretty sure our 70 degree weather is gone for several months.  We may get an occasional nice day but nothing long lasting.

I wouldn't dislike the cold and snow so much if it didn't get dark at 5:00 pm.

Super Contributor

75 degrees today w/intermittant rain.

Trusted Contributor

I hear you....our overnight low is forecast to be 12 degrees that night.  Here's hoping they are wrong with the forecast.  Smiles.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I’m with you when it comes to early darkness...I hate it.

Dark, winter days really bother me.  I have lights that simulate daylight.

Last year I purchased one of those lights made for just that purpose.  It helped so...of course...I’m buying one or two more.

It’s always been strange to me the way I’m so affected by it.  I’ve read all about it and could probably teach a class...Ha!

But knowing it...well..doesn’t make it go away.

Esteemed Contributor

I only recently worked through letting sandals go ... Thurs & Fri this week will be too cool but weekend looking promising, sunshine and mid fifties.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I'm in N.E. Pa., too, @CrazyKittyLvr2 and I'm not looking forward to the low Sat. morning temps. The Thurs. into Fri. may be a wintry mix, so they are saying on WFMZ. I guess we'll have to wait and see.