Contributor

Just so you won't miss her too much

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just so you won't miss her too much

I don't know why but my speakers aren't working. Anyway it looks cute.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

that was fun....I actually seen it when it first played on the Q....but always like seeing it over and over...first I like the song...and second they did a good job with it....miss Dave King...he was a great Host...he got a bum deal as far as I am concerned...

Super Contributor

I always liked that duet! There were rumors that Lisa and Dave asking were a ""thing"" at one point.... I could see that!
Super Contributor

On 12/14/2014 AnnaBella said: I always liked that duet! There were rumors that Lisa and Dave asking were a "thing" at one point.... I could see that!

Isn't Dave King very happily and solidly married?

BTW, what really did happen to him? I was no longer watching Q by the time he vanished, but I got the impression (through these forums) that he was unjustly let go.

Edited to add - sorry, I got Dave King mixed up with the other male host (now I can't remember his name) who was also let go. I think that he was going into photography or something.

Contributor

On 12/14/2014 Issiestorm said:
On 12/14/2014 AnnaBella said: I always liked that duet! There were rumors that Lisa and Dave asking were a "thing" at one point.... I could see that!

Isn't Dave King very happily and solidly married?

BTW, what really did happen to him? I was no longer watching Q by the time he vanished, but I got the impression (through these forums) that he was unjustly let go.

Edited to add - sorry, I got Dave King mixed up with the other male host (now I can't remember his name) who was also let go. I think that he was going into photography or something.

I think that the other host that was let go was Dave James.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, H; it bears viewing again, as it was done so nicely.

I knew that Dave could sing (he's an actor), but hadn't realized that Lisa could, and especially with such a smooth alto voice.

Honored Contributor

Very nice ....... I'm assuming that Dave James was a host?

Any idea what year this was done?

Honored Contributor

I miss Dave King, his presentations were pleasant and relaxed.