Esteemed Contributor

I remember years ago when we received clothing we always look to see which inspector inspected the product. If a sticker was missing we knew no one inspected it.

Respected Contributor

Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard QVC or any retailer claim their quality control checked every item that arrives in their warehouse.  That would be physically impossible.  Quality control is about taking random samples and inspecting them.

@Kachina624 

Neither have I.  In fact I do not even understand this topic or why it was posted.

@Cakers3   I'm blaming everything on Saturday's full moon.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never heard QVC or any retailer claim their quality control checked every item that arrives in their warehouse.  That would be physically impossible.  Quality control is about taking random samples and inspecting them.

@Kachina624 

Neither have I.  In fact I do not even understand this topic or why it was posted.

@Cakers3   I'm blaming everything on Saturday's full moon.

@Kachina624 

Best reason I've seen so far for the recent wacky posts.

Respected Contributor

This post is funny - it is making me laugh!

Respected Contributor

Re: Just saying

[ Edited ]

Sorry about the blank post.  By accident I clicked the post icon.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just saying

[ Edited ]

@lgfan  Post made me laugh. It is so funny lol.

It's so funny I can't even quote it.

Honored Contributor

The OP is right. QVC does not quality check every item. I think it's cool that she caught that. And if hosts are saying or implying that every item is checked, they should stop.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@millies daughter, if you need to correct or edit a post there should be three dots in the upper right corner of your message. Click on it and there should be an edit option.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

The OP has been unkindly chastised enough for the horrible sin of using the wrong word and in some opinions not being clear enough.  

I am taking @fthunt  suggestion and taking my marbles and going home.  Oh wait, I am home so putting them away.

Shoekitty said, I agree.