Occasional Visitor

Just saw that Tova passed away but haven't see anything on QVC. Did I miss the announcement?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just saw that Tova passed away but haven't see anything on QVC. Did I miss the announcement?

[ Edited ]

@katerlou  Yes you must have missed it. Maybe it's still on their Facebook page. Many hosts also spoke of Tova.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just saw that Tova passed away but haven't see anything on QVC. Did I miss the announcement?

If you have been watching you would have seen all the tributes and also on hosts FB and QVC FB.  Don't know how anyone could have missed it.  Hmmmm.

Honored Contributor

There have also been 3 or 4 threads started on these forums starting a couple of days ago.

Respected Contributor

@katerlou You can't be serious.   Hmmm is right.

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@katerlou You can't be serious.   Hmmm is right.

So obvious .... first post.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!!  You must have been living under a rock!!! You and apparently countless others have missed all the hosts announcing the passing of Tova. I hardly watch qvc but when I have tuned in, I've already seen 4 different hosts talk about Tova and what an influence she had on them.   

Honored Contributor

I saw it on here but not on QVC.  Not everybody watches much of the programming.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Yes, you most definitely missed it. 

Respected Contributor

I rarely watch QVC or look at the home page,so if I hadn't seen it here, I'd never have known she passed.