Honored Contributor

Re: Just saved about $50 from QVC's FREE S&H today!

I didn't know about this until nearly 2:30.  I've been busy doing other things today and the email announcing it didn't get to my inbox till after 12 o'clock.  As I'd checked my emails before then, it was only a fluke that I saw it at all.

(Wish they'd sent the email this morning, even as a heads up that it was only for four hours.)

I got a couple of things, but I wasn't able to be online for most of the time, so I know there are things I might've liked to have ordered, but it's no good rushing things like that.  I'll have to wait till there's another free shipping day and, if the things I want are gone...well, I didn't really need them anyway!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trinity11 wrote:

Thank you @Susan Louise. If not for your thread, I wouldn't have known about the Free Shipping. I needed a new lamp and found a nice one. In addition, a couple of pretty sterling silver jewelry selections from DeLatori. Quite a nice savings!

Thanks again.Heart

@Trinity11 Glad I was able to help you! Smiley Happy

Some folks got emails about this event but I wasn't one of them. It was a fluke I went to the QVC HP during this 4-hour event, saw the banner at the top and went to my wishlist immediately.

Trusted Contributor

I also saved ten dollars in shipping, I wish they did this more often

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 ~ Hi!  When QVC offers free shipping on items, we (Alaska) get it as well🤗  Thanks for thinking of us here in AK, and HI too!❤️  Sadly, I only watched a few minutes of the philosophy presentation with JB and Dara, and wanted to order the shower gel/body cream and matching spray cologne, but they do not ship it to AK, HI, Guam and VI 🙁  Also, didn't know about the free shipping.  Was it on all items?  😢

Trusted Contributor

Yes, everything was on free shipping, and today I just realized I should have ordered a gili jacket. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Boy, I really saved a bundle.....didn't get in to read my email until it was too late.  Don't sit here with my email on and only check it a couple times a day.  Oh well, maybe next year.....lol  Really, there was nothing I was wanting to buy.  Have done enough of that lately, and am now really watching my pennies.