Honored Contributor

I order food through Instacart every Tuesday.  But our snow might be continuing through Tuesday.  Not sure they'll have drivers.  It's going to be anywhere 6-12"  of snow.  I'll have to call Wegmans and find out if there are any shoppers.  Strange, I didn't think about it.  I might not try to order food till Wednesday or Thursday.  I didn't even think about that. Other might have though.  I bet the stores will be stripped bare of bread, Milk & TP.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just remembered about food

i went to the grocery store today and it was packed. there were no carts inside the store, so i had to go and grab one from the cart corral. the line at the deli was LONG. it was not my usual day, but the bread, milk, and toilet paper seemed to be plentiful. i could NOT find heavy cream or whipping cream and yukon gold potatoes......i did find that strange.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I order a monthly auto delivery  from Magic Kitchen,based in Kansas......

My delivery should ship now and arrive on the 4th...but as of now it has not shipped...lol. My freezer is empty,almost.......except for some QVC fish .lol

I had stocked up on emergency food (not needing refrig) like those great  Hormel meals and Prego meals.lol..... about 6 months or more ago .Don't remember why,maybe it was early covid or something when food stores were empty,so I'm not really worried..........

In any case MK has never dissapointed me and one big snow year they even refunded ($300) my whole order even though it was still  good and quickly sent another order free,  because it got delayed  by FedEx

Great company !!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird 

And with the Super Bowl next Sunday, February 7th...people will be stocking up on special food and snacks so shop early..... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”