Respected Contributor

Re: Just ordered our 2022 wall calendars...

In my 20's, my cousin & I used to buy wall calendar kits that we'd embroider and add the sequins & beads that were part of the kits. Then we'd exchange the calendar we each made with each other for our Christmas gifts.

I buy an Edward Hopper wall calendar and a NASA wall calendar every year.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every year I buy my Guinea Pig calendar from Amazon.  Each month they feature a different guinea pig and I love looking at those adorable faces.

Esteemed Contributor

I order my wall calendar from Target. I buy Maxine every year. I like the funny ones.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received my two Marjorie Bastien wildlife calendars I ordered from Amazon - a wall calendar which will go on my kitchen door and a desk monthly planner notebook for my office at work. I ordered both before the "shipping shortage" news. Glad I have those 2022 calendars now and not by 2023!  Woman Wink

BTW - some years I've had the Lang calendars. Love them, too.

I'll buy a mini calendar for the table next to my couch for when I'm too tired (lazy) to get up and write an appointment on my wall calendar....

Honored Contributor

I've pretty much pared down to just one mini wall calendar I put up in my kitchen.   I choose one of the 'baby animals' calendars from Amazon that I like the best each year.     I'm a sukker for baby animals.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I get a different one each year depending upon what appeals to me. I use a small planner book calendar but we have a wall calendar in the kitchen so DH and I can put our medical appts on them and don't set conflicting appt times. the one I have for 2022 is one from Dr David Jeremiah.

Honored Contributor

@poco09 wrote:

@gidgetgh I order mine from AAP as well Smiley Happy

@poco09 - I'm looking forward to the new calendar.

Every month since April died, I've used her month as the picture for that month and just get rid of the picture meant for the current month.  My tribute to the most special giraffe in the world.  I miss her lots.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I buy an Edward Hopper wall calendar and a NASA wall calendar every year.

@Desert Lily 

Oooh.  I love Hopper. Heart

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

It's been over ten years since I've used a wall calendar. I'm all digital at this point. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I gave up paper calenders and use my phone/iPad/computer.  What I enter in one device syncs with the other two.  But families need a calender on the refrigerator to keep track of activities.