Honored Contributor

Just ordered our 2022 wall calendars...

[ Edited ]

...our usual 2 through Amazon.

DH has his favorite he likes to have at his job:

Astronomy Magazine's 'Deep Space Mysteries'

The one I get for our kitchen every year:

Charles Wysocki 

There are 2 that are usually offered by this artist every year. One is the Americana (13.5" x 12") and the other wall calender is 12" x 12". This year I didn't choose the Americana because I liked the monthy images on the other one better this year.

For those that get wall calendars every year, do you choose specific ones or change from year to year? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Just ordered our 2022 wall calendars...

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just ordered our usual 2 through Amazon...

DH has his favorite he likes to have at his job:

Astronomy Magazine's 'Deep Space Mysteries'

The one I get for our kitchen every year:

Charles Wysocki 

There are 2 that are usually offered by this artist every year. One is the Americana (13.5 x 12") and the other wall calender is 12 x 12". This year I didn't choose the Americana because I liked the monthy images on the other one better this year.

For those that get wall calendars every year, do you choose specific ones or change from year to year? Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise - I order mine from Animal Adventure Park in Binghamton, NY. It's pictures of their animals and sales support the park, so that's where I get my calendar from.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I just received ours from calendars dot com. They have a New Mexico wall calendar that is breathtaking.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

I just received ours from calendars dot com. They have a New Mexico wall calendar that is breathtaking.

@On It   Sounds lovely...

I used to order our calendars through calendars dot com, but this year they didn't have DH's Astronomy calendar...don't know why. And years ago I also would order through Barnes & Noble too.

This year the availability and best price of both of our calendars wound up to be at Amazon.

Honored Contributor

I no longer order calendars.  I use the online calendar and appointment book. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I just got ours from Amazon. I hang the Lang , Warren Kimble in the kitchen. The pictures are a folk art design.  I love Dilbert and always get one of the desk calendar, it always makes me laugh. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh  How nice to support those animals/park! Smiley Happy

We get the WWF yearly wall calendar because of all our donations throughout the year. When we make our last drop off at Goodwill each year, we'll give it to the folks who are there. It's just nice to know it will get used. 

Honored Contributor

I never have to buy wall calendars.  

Just about every charity I donate to sends me a calendar.  I have several sittng on the table at the moment.

I usually bring the "spares" down to the laundry room - leave them on the folding table for folks to help themselves.

Honored Contributor

I always order a wall calendar through Warrior Canine Connection to support providing trained service dogs to challenged veterans.  And what's not to love about beautiful golden retrievers and labradors?

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 Lang calendars always remind me of my mother's kitchen. She had one of those wooden mounts for her calendar. All she had to do was change to the new year. I miss that.