Respected Contributor

I'll miss Lisa....she is/was a joy to watch....love her sense of humor (I get it) and her ability to be funny and classy at the same time.

I wish her well in her future endeavors.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor
I will miss Lisa.
Contributor
Ok cater, I have no idea what your problem is. I am sick of seeing her on the website, not TV, so I don't know what changing the channel/shutting the TV off will do. The other is every day, people leave their job it really is no big deal. I never said she got on my nerves, boy you really are reading too much into my post. Who am I pulling into hot coals?
Esteemed Contributor
On 12/11/2014 tansy said: Does anyone know which show will be her last? I might tune in to see her off.

She's scheduled for Posh Presents from 10:00 p.m. to midnight Friday night. I'm not too interested in the Posh Presents, but I do like Lisa and will tune in to see what's happening... a send off party of sorts, maybe? I enjoy her most on PM Style because I think that's where she literally "lets her hair down", and is her true funny self! I really enjoy her sense of humor, and the comments she comes up with. I hope she's successful in whatever she decides to do.

Regular Contributor
On 12/11/2014 cater said:

I a long with a lot of viewers are going to miss Lisa. The OP tried to be nice but in my view I thought your comment was in very poor taste. It is going to be something to see who the next QVC host is pulled in to the hot coals on here. The funny thing no one seems to realize is that no one is forced to watch any of QVC hosts that get on your nerves, your in complete control of your TV.

I agree....
Honored Contributor

I understand where the OP is coming from. I'm neutral about Lisa, too, and often have felt that she overshadows other hosts, who are also working hard.

And I also don't watch QVC often, but can't help but notice whose face is on the website most often.

Contributor
Lol....Tweena63. The day after Lisa leaves, the sun will still come up, I promise.
Esteemed Contributor

I always liked Lisa. I wish her the very best in her future endeavors. (Even though I rarely watch Q anymore, I looked and saw her final show is Friday night. I will have my granddaughter so I doubt I will be watching).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I'll be watching. I like Lisa and have always felt she was an excellent host.

Contributor
I'M OP and I own it. feel better?