Contributor
And Lisa's picture will not be on QVC's homepage every time I go there. Hopefully QVC will realize there are other hosts on their team and not just her. I am very neutral on Lisa, I watch her sometimes and enjoy her presentations, but it has been a long two months. I wish her the best.
Honored Contributor

Well I will miss Lisa and will watch much less. Of course there are some other hosts I like...I just really enjoyed her and her sense of humor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Another host gone and another host in. Lisa is welcome to come home to TN, but I wish her well in NY. At least she has gotten a "send off" where others that we liked did not.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor
Does anyone know which show will be her last? I might tune in to see her off.
Valued Contributor

i'll miss her.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Respected Contributor

I agree with OP.

Honored Contributor

Wish her much success and a profitable future.

Respected Contributor

I a long with a lot of viewers are going to miss Lisa. The OP tried to be nice but in my view I thought your comment was in very poor taste. It is going to be something to see who the next QVC host is pulled in to the hot coals on here. The funny thing no one seems to realize is that no one is forced to watch any of QVC hosts that get on your nerves, your in complete control of your TV.

Honored Contributor
I like Lisa and will miss her. Whomever has been hiring hosts of late needs to go. Most are unwatchable.
Respected Contributor
On 12/11/2014 tansy said: Does anyone know which show will be her last? I might tune in to see her off.

Friday on her regular show, I think. I will miss her. She is one of the few rays of sunshine left on this place. I wish her all the best.