Trusted Contributor

DH wants to do more coffee drinks at home, so we're experimenting with the Rivo. It makes expresso, lattes, and cappuccinos (just not a regular plain old cup of coffee). We are still using our old mini Keurig for cups of regular coffee--I wish they had engineered it so it made regular coffee & used the regular sized K-cups. Also, not crazy about the fact they few brick & mortar stores sell the cups. On the plus side, it's nice to have a coffee-house type of drink made in my own kitchen. We did purchase some syrups to add to the experience (I got cinnamon, caramel, and butterscotch). Oh, and a can of whipped cream is always a plus.

Respected Contributor

I've been stopping to look at the Rivo every time I go to BB&B. I love my Vue and it hasn't given me a lick of trouble, but the lattes and cappuccinos it makes really aren't either. I've managed to resist so far because I really don't need another large appliance on my counter, but man it's tough!

Hope you enjoy it, and hope I can continue to behave myself!

Esteemed Contributor

20% off site wide + free shipping at keurig.com through tomorrow 2/1 with the code FLURRY

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

I've had mine for about a year and a half and really enjoy using it. It's great when you get a BB&B $5.00 off coupon so I can get a box of the Rivo pods for $9.99.

One of my favorite parts of it is the pitcher that makes hot or cold foamy milk (I use almond milk and a little organic whipping cream).

My husband and I use it to make our "regular" coffee which is basically a Café Americano in cold weather, and then iced coffee during warm weather.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We have a Nespresso Pixie that makes espresso and Americano from little pods that you buy from Nespresso. They are all excellent and very fresh tasting.

It has the little foamer that makes hot or cold milk foam. We LOVE it! I love making iced coffee and cappuccinos!

Just a thought for any interested!