Honored Contributor

Re: Just for Fun...What you'd do for a job

My dream job:  Deep sea diver working on a salvage boat looking for treasure & Atlantis.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

U.S. Equestrian Team member, preferably 3-day eventing. 

Valued Contributor

It's a toss up...go to Africa to study lions and leopards, or India for tigers.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nanny to all puppies.

Loved working in a library

Be a multi-crafted person, able to create anything I saw

Esteemed Contributor

Fun responses!   I wanted to be an architect and/or interior designer since grade school.  Life, and the necessity to get a job and make money, made me a secretary.  Finally got a degree in Landscape Design but, again, life and necessity got in the way.  

I've recently gotten hooked on TV shows "The Aquarium" and "The Zoo"  -- wouldn't it be fun to go to work with sea otters and penguins every day? 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   Your thread made me laugh 😂  

I think you should be aware the roadies very rarely get to see the shows- they travel at least a day ahead to set up - show hapoens while they are then organizing the next gig usually on the road again travelling all night.  The work is very hard, very hectic but only lasts for the tour.  We never used ‘volunteers’ as no time to teach anyone.

One of our DD ‘roadied’ for a tour and she says she can now sleep in the back of any truck, any floor quite peacefully.  If she goes out again I will let you know!