Super Contributor

Re: Just flyin by, so I thought I'd wish you all

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@divine wrote:

Here ya go, Raven! Some yummy cookies! 

dancing smiley emoticon

HAHAHAHAHA...........divine.......you ARE divine and my hero LOL......I may take some of those with me on Thrusday.........................raven

Yes, I'm loving Divine's  pics!! They are too funny!  Raven-blackbird, I hope your meeting tomorrow  has cookies and Iced Tea.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@whatsup wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@divine wrote:

Here ya go, Raven! Some yummy cookies! 

dancing smiley emoticon

HAHAHAHAHA...........divine.......you ARE divine and my hero LOL......I may take some of those with me on Thrusday.........................raven

Yes, I'm loving Divine's  pics!! They are too funny!  Raven-blackbird, I hope your meeting tomorrow  has cookies and Iced Tea.  Smiley Happy

awwwww Thanks whatsup.........if it goes like the other day, it will be coffee and bottled water LOL........cept this one is late in the day, and they ALWAYS want to finish over dinner........so you get to listen to guy talk.......business talk........golf talk............more guy talk..........business talk........more golf talk......arghhhhh........I hate coffee.........I hate golf.........and guy talk is just kinda stupid LOL..........so I'll sit there and think of cookies LOL................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

Raven, I hope you are well Smiley Happy   I love this thread!!

Respected Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

Raven, I hope you are well Smiley Happy   I love this thread!!

I hope it does too Yankee........I'll know in about 3 1/2 hours lol........I've got all my materials ready........design board is ready........now just to go through every stinkin detail..............four or five times.........then a few more after that.........not to mention logistics.......OMG......that one is the one that gets on your last nerve.........but I'll get through it............I may pack a couple of cookies in my brief case LOL.........quick excuse to the lady's room and stuff a couple down in the hall and then back at it LOL..............................raven

Respected Contributor

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA meeting over and it went FANTASTIC.........and I didn't even have to listen to guy talk LOL..........................raven

Trusted Contributor

What!!! I thought you said this meeting would include food?!? I distinctly remember you mentioning dinner. What happened to the food? Feed Me emoticon (Hungry smiley faces)

7 Deadly Sins of Business Meetings
Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

@divine wrote:

What!!! I thought you said this meeting would include food?!? I distinctly remember you mentioning dinner. What happened to the food? Feed Me emoticon (Hungry smiley faces)

7 Deadly Sins of Business Meetings

LOL how did you get that picture of the meeting LOL

I got out of dinner because we got the whole darn thing done in record time.......mainly because the ONE guy who drags the whole thing out forever wasn't at this meeting........it was awesome, I was so excited when I saw he wasn't there LOL.....................................................raven

Trusted Contributor

Okay Raven, fess up. Who did it?  We all know why he didn't show up and the meeting was over early. Snickering animated emoticon

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

@divine wrote:

Okay Raven, fess up. Who did it?  We all know why he didn't show up and the meeting was over early. Snickering animated emoticon

oh GEEZE WHO TOLD YOU WHERE TO LOOK...........I was sure I locked that door to the broom closet..........I even used the "guys" duct tape to make sure he wouldn't make noise..........let's see him ask all those stupid questions of his over and over from the broom closet...........what club did you use on the fifth hole now Mr. I'm all tied up..........does the truck  have a lift gate again or not, Mr. I'm stuck in the broom closet ...LOL............................raven