Honored Contributor

Re: Just flyin by, so I thought I'd wish you all

@raven-blackbird wrote:

You have all pictued the meeting perfectly..........the first hour and a half went great.......I think, cool, we're going to blast through this and I can get out of there........it was close.........I was almost out ..........and then someone wants a recap on all the points and issues............... and that takes hours and hours and you've already heard it all..............I was waiting for the sound of kerplunkkkkkkk as foreheads hit the table.................and I didn't even get a cookie ; (................................................raven

There should be an instant replay for those who didn't pay attention the first time!

Honored Contributor

And you didn't get a cookie. Life isn't fair, sometimes.

Respected Contributor

I know! No cookie and I have to go to bed early. Meeting starts one hour before my normal shift. As soon as the season finale is over with , Murder in the First ,Im off to bed. 

I m not a morning person. 

Super Contributor

Raven-blackbird - I hope that the wind is beneath your wings when you are flying by!  Smiley Happy

This weekend, the geese across the road from us were doing their 'maneuvers" and 2 of them (adults) were injured when they landed in the pond. Today, they were hobbling around, but they managed to show the young ones their strength! They were teaching them how to keep moving on and to be strong.... they walked it off, and the young ones followed.  I hope your meeting went well and that they continue to do so.

Respected Contributor

@divine wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

You have all pictued the meeting perfectly..........the first hour and a half went great.......I think, cool, we're going to blast through this and I can get out of there........it was close.........I was almost out ..........then someone wants a recap on all the points and issues............... and that takes hours and hours and you've already heard it all..............I was waiting for the sound of kerplunkkkkkkk as foreheads hit the table.................and I didn't even get a cookie ; (................................................raven

Been there and know the feeling.

LOL that's the position LOL...........seriously the first hour and a half it was all good.........and hour and forty five minutes later.........kerplunk....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

And you didn't get a cookie. Life isn't fair, sometimes.

no cookie.............not even a Saltine cracker...........I could have used that cookie too....................................raven

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The nerve of some people!  The least they could have done is to give you a cookie....and maybe a glass of wine...no, make that a bottle wine.  On second thought, make that a bottle of Scotch.

Respected Contributor

@shamalamadingdong4 wrote:

The nerve of some people!  The least they could have done is to give you a cookie....and maybe a glass of wine...no, make that a bottle wine.  On second thought, make that a bottle of Scotch.

LOL..........rude huh..........well they'll get a second chance, we have another meeting on Thursday........this time it's an afternoon meeting.......right about desk kerplunkin time, 3:30.........so that will mean they'll want to move it from the conference room straight to dinner and let's talk some more about the things we've already talked about while you chomp down on that Cobb salad.........oh joy............ya just have to keep telling yourself.......it's a million dollar deal raven, just keep smilin and nodding her head LOL...........although.............one of those meeings fuled by Scotch might me fun to watch LOL...............raven

Trusted Contributor

Here ya go, Raven! Some yummy cookies! 

dancing smiley emoticon

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

@divine wrote:

Here ya go, Raven! Some yummy cookies! 

dancing smiley emoticon

HAHAHAHAHA...........divine.......you ARE divine and my hero LOL......I may take some of those with me on Thrusday.........................raven