Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just flyin by, so I thought I'd wish you all

I used to hate meetings but since I've been retired I have been so bored and miss, believe it or not, meetings.  Along with the meeings I miss decision making, interaction with people and just being busy and productive.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

One time I was at a meeting that was so boring that it proved to me it's impossible to die from bordom or I'd be dead.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

@divine wrote:

One time I was at a meeting that was so boring that it proved to me it's impossible to die from bordom or I'd be dead.

The meeting must've been in the Board Room. 

Trusted Contributor

teehee @Justina...too funny! 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Super Contributor

Ya'll funny.

Trusted Contributor

Yep... I've been so bored at a board meeting I've felt like this...

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

I have a four hr one tomorrow.  Not fun. 

Trusted Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

I have a four hr one tomorrow.  Not fun. 

God bless you.😳

Respected Contributor

You have all pictued the meeting perfectly..........the first hour and a half went great.......I think, cool, we're going to blast through this and I can get out of there........it was close.........I was almost out ..........then someone wants a recap on all the points and issues............... and that takes hours and hours and you've already heard it all..............I was waiting for the sound of kerplunkkkkkkk as foreheads hit the table.................and I didn't even get a cookie ; (................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

You have all pictued the meeting perfectly..........the first hour and a half went great.......I think, cool, we're going to blast through this and I can get out of there........it was close.........I was almost out ..........then someone wants a recap on all the points and issues............... and that takes hours and hours and you've already heard it all..............I was waiting for the sound of kerplunkkkkkkk as foreheads hit the table.................and I didn't even get a cookie ; (................................................raven

Been there and know the feeling.

Member Since 11/20/2008