Honored Contributor

Not only are we getting those calls, add ontop the political calls for the Georgia run-off..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and then some..

Even Thanksgiving we got them... grrrrr  grrrrrrrrrrrr  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

I just this minute texted those exact words to a friend!  Except it was ...until we can kiss Joe Namath goodbye.

@VanSleepy 

Seeing Joe doing those ads it's hard to believe that back in his football glory days women were falling all over him. 

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy.  Joe has been on for months, if not years, long before open enrollment.  I have a feeling he'll go on forever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I just this minute texted those exact words to a friend!  Except it was ...until we can kiss Joe Namath goodbye.

@VanSleepy 

Seeing Joe doing those ads it's hard to believe that back in his football glory days women were falling all over him. 

@shaggygirl 

I am not a violent person, but wish I could tie Joe's hands behind his back, and duck-tape his mouth Smiley WinkSmiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Xivambala wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

@VanSleepy 

@shaggygirl 

I am not a violent person, but wish I could tie Joe's hands behind his back, and duck-tape his mouth Smiley WinkSmiley Wink

@Xivambala   😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Esteemed Contributor

We haven't gotten one phone call either. Of course they could be the ones on my cell phone that I don't answer and block.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@VanSleepy.  Joe has been on for months, if not years, long before open enrollment.  I have a feeling he'll go on forever.

yep, just like the Jimmy Dean commercials.  Gone for years, but still running.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

yep, just like the Jimmy Dean commercials.  Gone for years, but still running.

Only difference is that Joe is still kicking, @Carmie 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Thank God No more of Joe Namath and his terrible hand swinging commercials,  He is awful

Respected Contributor

Re: Just five more days!

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

@VanSleepy 

@shaggygirl  ....you know they only wanted Joe's "fur coat" now, lol.  See the source image