Honored Contributor

And we will not have to listen to any more Medicare commercials!!!!!!

On a more serious note, just nine more days to get reduced shipping cost at See's Candies.Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

They will continue.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

On a more serious note, just nine more days to get reduced shipping cost at See's Candies.Heart

...and phone calls!!

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

...and phone calls!!

Yup, and mailers. @haddon9 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Thank goodness for that!  Even when I'm watching something on live tv, I still use the buffer so I can FF through commercials, but you can see them everywhere!

I wonder if that's also what the unwanted phone calls I'm getting lately are.  It seems like nomorobo isn't catching anything lately so I have to block numbers a lot.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just five more days!

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 

Look at all we have had to put up with----

All those PSAs by the CDC for Co-Vid

Then the register to vote campaigns----

Medicare enrollment ads 

The political ads

Early Black Friday Sales.......

Giving Tuesday

WHEW---enough to wear anyone out!!!.....think Ill celebrate that most of them are or will be gone!  Not just commercials or calls but emails and junk mail too!!!

24 Cats Who Are So Tired, They Don't Give a Darn

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

...and phone calls!!

Yup, and mailers. @haddon9 

It's that time of day where the phone rings constantly!  Yes it just did and the TV is on and there was another Medicare commercial...can't wait for it to end or at least slow down!

Honored Contributor

Even more irritating, they've been replaced by all-too-frequent Steals and Deals ads by Lisa Robertson during newscasts on one of our TV stations.  They even have the anchors introducing them.  I only hope this is seasonal and she'll soon go away.  They're very amateurish.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@haddon9.  I've not gotten a single phone call!  I have a very effective phone company screening device but occasional calls get through.  Have not had any recently at all.  I get the mailers and Broadway Joe.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I just this minute texted those exact words to a friend!  Except it was ...until we can kiss Joe Namath goodbye.