Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I just this minute texted those exact words to a friend!  Except it was ...until we can kiss Joe Namath goodbye.

@VanSleepy 

Seeing Joe doing those ads it's hard to believe that back in his football glory days women were falling all over him. 

@shaggygirl 

I am not a violent person, but wish I could tie Joe's hands behind his back, and duck-tape his mouth Smiley WinkSmiley Wink

@Xivambala 

OMG those hands.....but the mouth is the worst. Not the voice but the actual mouth. Maybe it's those teeth. 

Nope, the ears like 2 doors on a taxi cab.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Xivambala wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I just this minute texted those exact words to a friend!  Except it was ...until we can kiss Joe Namath goodbye.

@VanSleepy 

Seeing Joe doing those ads it's hard to believe that back in his football glory days women were falling all over him. 

@shaggygirl 

I am not a violent person, but wish I could tie Joe's hands behind his back, and duck-tape his mouth Smiley WinkSmiley Wink

@Xivambala 

OMG those hands.....but the mouth is the worst. Not the voice but the actual mouth. Maybe it's those teeth. 

Nope, the ears like 2 doors on a taxi cab.

@SharkE 

Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Honored Contributor

I really hate the ones with Joe Namath.  He certainly hasn't aged well, sadly.  But I certainly agree...........enough already with the ads.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@VanSleepy.  Joe has been on for months, if not years, long before open enrollment.  I have a feeling he'll go on forever.

@Kachina624 

This is the only way NY Jet football fans can stay relevent....😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I just hope now that lady that has the 4inch new growth on her hair will go get color.

I know the couple are supposed to look like they're staying in but there is delivery.

Please if you gonna grow out color,cut color off or just use Fancy full till grows off.Just saying IMO

Trusted Contributor

YaY!

winterbirds.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

For me the take away is the Sees candy. The best on earth. I even have a Sees candy Barbie. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

And we will not have to listen to any more Medicare commercials!!!!!!

On a more serious note, just nine more days to get reduced shipping cost at See's Candies.Heart

@suzyQ3   What's this about reduced shipping on See's candy?  Every year I get this candy from kiosks at the malls around Atlanta. I was just wondering if the malls would have these kiosks this year. Hands down this is the best chocolate candy that I have found but the shipping costs are too steep for me. 

@50Mickey, I would usually buy See's in person. We have many of their stores here. But my husband and I are going out except for walking or something urgent.

The deadline I mention ends their reduced pricing. So for my $47 purchase it was $4.94 instead of $10.95. There are three level. of cost depending upon your total. If you buy more than $70 or 75 (can't remember), shipping is free.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: Just five more days!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@haddon9.  It's something the phone company, Century Link, put on my phone years ago.  When somebody calls they're told my number doesn't accept sales call.  If it's a sales call, please hang up and add to your do not call list.  If they don't hang up, and 95% do, my phone then rings.  If I don't recognize the number, I don't answer.  I rarely get phone calls except those I recognize.

@Kachina624 

I get very few sales/telemarketing/robo calls on my cell phone but I was so bombarded on my landline I got rid of it....

But to quote Mary Beth Roe---"hears the thing" even with that message about the phone not accepting sales solicitations here's their work around:----One time I accidently picked up my phone, I thought it was friend that said she would call me back in a minute, ....but lo and behold it was a telemarketing call---And I let her have it that I was on a Do Not Call List and would report her call to the FTC, and how I was sick and tired of these sales solicitation calls---and guess what she said---"oh this isn't a sales or telemarketing call, this is a call for an opportunity available we don't want you to miss"....🙄  See why I got rid of my landline...SHEESH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  I haven't gotten a solicitor who was that audacious.  LOL

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment