Honored Contributor

Just finish watching Food Network Star

I had 9 episodes recorded and just finished watching last night................are you happy with the winner?

I was kind of rooting for the under dog-Dom..........................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: Just finish watching Food Network Star

Dom was my favorite but based on his overall performances in front of the camera, saw little chance of him winning.  I'd love to track down the location of his food truck.

I preferred Eddie to Jay.

Honored Contributor

I guess it's not a spoiler thread so i'll just say - Yes, I did like the winner.  I picked this person out in the beginning.  Great smile, very personable, a delight to watch.

I'm just glad that one smarmy, creepy kid left early on.  I worried that this would be another season like the creepy cowboy guy from last year.   If that person had been in the finale I would have stopped watching like I did last year.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The winner is a cutie patootie. I think he has charisma and will do well.

Dom was a little sweetie, but he did struggle.

I am not sure how long mr fried cajun would hold my interest but he had good command of his on camera work.

I agree with you about the " I am not your son" or what ever he said, fellow. He was awful!

There was a woman who had a real bigoted, mean streak that my family was pleased to see go. I never would have let her come back for any part of the show.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I guess it's not a spoiler thread so i'll just say - Yes, I did like the winner.  I picked this person out in the beginning.  Great smile, very personable, a delight to watch.

I'm just glad that one smarmy, creepy kid left early on.  I worried that this would be another season like the creepy cowboy guy from last year.   If that person had been in the finale I would have stopped watching like I did last year.

Are you talking about the guy Dom picked to help him in the last challenge?  I thought sure that guy was going to sabotage Dom's marinara sauce as he did the exact opposite of what he was instructed to do.

Honored Contributor

lulu2 wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Are you talking about the guy Dom picked to help him in the last challenge?  I thought sure that guy was going to sabotage Dom's marinara sauce as he did the exact opposite of what he was instructed to do.

Yes!  Smiley Happy   Yeah, I fully expected him to either perform apathetically or go for full-on sabotage.  That boy needs to grow up big time!  I guess he thinks that acting like a jerk is cool.  Don't even get me started on that 'talking with hash tags' thing.  UGH!   Makes me want to bonk him on the head.  

Honored Contributor

I think the right guy won.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to watch! I like him. Good choice.

Respected Contributor

I think you can go to food network and watch the episode on line. It was a good one.They showed all of the  trials for their shows.