Honored Contributor

Just don't know what to say to the people of Orlando...

lately.

I'm sorry, my prayers are with you, you are in my thoughts....just doesn't seem like enough anymore. 

Grimme, night club shootings, little boy and alligator. How much more should this one area have to take right now?

Honored Contributor

Re: Just don't know what to say to the people of Orlando...

I was just thinking that the poor city of Orlando is just being devastated ....  how could so many bad things happen in one city in one week?   Boggles the mind ...

Respected Contributor

Everything that has been coming out of Orlando has all been so upsetting this week. For an area that most people think is so "enchanting," what horrible events they are dealing with. My prayers are with the people who have been affected by the Orlando events. Hugs.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

I don't know either but I think you could have expressed this thought on one of the many other Orlando victims threads already on this board.  Not each and every thought needs to be a separate thread if it's on the same subject.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee, sometimes you are just so inappropriate. 

Let people start threads and post where they want. 

Honored Contributor

She must have been promoted to a Mod.

Honored Contributor

You don't have to say anything to Orlando, it's all been said.  I'm sure citizens of Orlando just want to get back to their lives.  They are sick of the attention now.  If you want to do something, donate to the funds that have been set up for the victims and families.  If you know people who were killed or hospitalized...personally....contact a family member and ask if you can be of assistance.  But "Orlando" is moving on with life.  Just as Nyc did after 9/11 and Oklahoma City did after the bombing and Boston did after the Marathon boming, 

Esteemed Contributor

In terms of terrorists and murderers, the media gives them exactly what they want, lots of coverage and details of the pain and suffering.  I feel we need to scale the coverage back in the future.

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

@Pearlee, sometimes you are just so inappropriate. 

Let people start threads and post where they want. 

@bri20  Of course I  "let them" - I'm not a moderator.

However, there are already so many threads on this subject.  I just don't understand why people feel the need to start a new thread just to post a thought that could go on threads we already have. Do you?

Respected Contributor

I just read a post in a forum saying they are cancelling their vacation to Orlando.  That might seem silly to some, but I certainly understand.  So much sadness, especially when you group this all together.