Honored Contributor

Just curious about posting count

[ Edited ]

I was gone for several years and when I returned I had no problems at all posting. However, I lost thousands of posts. Has this happened to anyone else?

It doesn't really matter ,I am just curious as to what happened

Honored Contributor

Re: Jusr curious abot posting count

Not sure Cherry, I haven't really be keeping track so I don't know if there has been a change.......

Honored Contributor

I don't even recall how many I used to have but it was many thousand

Honored Contributor

Shoot a line to Social, I'm curious now, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just curious abot posting count

Hi Cherry I can't figure out their formulation either but it's okay, over another shopping channel they give you a name instead of post counts. So as you progress your name/status is changed.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I didn't pay much attention to my post count, but I DO know that I had somewhere in the 5 figures, from the last time somebody used it as a weapon against me.  Smiley Happy  

When this new board rolled out I believe mine changed to somewhere around 5,000.   It doesn't bother me.  I've been here for over 10 years and I know a lot of people have been here a lot longer than that.  There are lots of newer peeps, too.  It's all good.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Personally I'm pleased my post count got a haircut Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Just curious about posting count

I lost tons of posts! I look like a newbie now.
Trusted Contributor

Before the new BB came on, the Q Admin Team warned people that the change-over would result in posts being reduced/lost and registration dates going no further back than 2010. I don't recall any information given, however, as to why. Probably something with the new program.  You have retained your participation in the "status" they gave you - Super Poster - in compensation, I imagine. HTH

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Respected Contributor

Yes they took a few thousand of my posts no biggie but the ones that were left made me laugh. One when I had chest pains,one when I fell and one where I wasn't sure if my neighbor was being nice just to try to have secks with me. How weird they left those LOL !