Honored Contributor

Just broke into "Santa Claus is coming to town!"

I was just washing dishes.  It just came over me.  Then I was down in the basement and some other song came to me.  What is going on?! LOL

Good thing my little girl doesn't talk LOL

Is it coming over you too?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just broke into "Santa Claus is coming to town!"

I often break into song!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice post.  We're having a Christmas Eve lunch with son, DIL, and granddaughter tomorrow.  I plan to give the 6-year-old a vintage  rotating musical ceramic Christmas Tree with Santa sliding down on the snow-covered side.

The music is "Santa Claus Comes Tonight".  I hope she enjoys it.  It is an old artifact from her daddy's childhood.  I will tell her to wind it up, set it next to her bed, and go to sleep when the music stops, so Santa can come and her Elf on the Shelf can go back to the North Pole)..

(Fat chance this might happen as I would like to envision it. She's a sharp little cookie who has probably already been tipped off by friends at school who say Santa is a myth of adults' imagination.  LOL!!)

Trusted Contributor

@avid shopper

Me too!

I sound like Karen Carpenter when I sing. DH will walk in and think I have Carpenter music on. When I discover him there...I stop. He asks me to keep singing...NOPE. 

My dad used to do the same thing.

Trusted Contributor

I've been playing a Christmas CD that I purchased from a very popular local singer & his band. (for those in the Chicago suburbs, it's Rick Lindy & the Wild Ones. If you haven't seen them, go to one of their shows if they have an engagement near you, they are fabulous!) I played the CD most of the day yesterday & sang along with it.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal@sgraham30@BirdieGal@novamc1@avid shopper

Thank you all for happy holiday songs!❤️🎄🎁

I am thinking I need the “Love Actually” soundtrack!

“All I want for Christmas is You” from “Love Actually”!

https://youtu.be/_ghkHlthIqM

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~