Honored Contributor

she could use some Olay whip moisturizer creme

Respected Contributor

Image result for joker laughing jack nicholson gifs

Respected Contributor

To me, they look like fat fingers with diamond fingernails.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

To me, they look like fat fingers with diamond fingernails.

@ Montana  Agree and I'm not sure why a square-off bottom looks like the end of a woman's br9ast.  Unless one has square n8pples.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

I didn't know what you were talking about so I looked up the presentation.  I don't think they would have reminded me of what you eaid, though it is kind of a strange way to show them.  Well, I'm sure the MBAs have figured out this way sells the most.  Smiley Happy

stud earrings.JPG

I don’t see what the OP sees, but this is unattractive. Earrings don’t need to be separated like this on exaggerated loops. I think they look more like doggy ears than anything else. One sees them placed on a single card in the stores all the time and they look fine.

@SunValleyYes but on TV those little cards would most likely reflect light and detract from the earrings.

The earrings being placed on these holders accentuate their own shine/color for TV presentation.  The darker background allows the diamond/gemstone/gols/silver to show up in a better way.

jmoymmv

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Lol, l think the same thing every time l watch this, but l thought l was the only one! I'm glad others think this too. I wonder who designs these displays.  Woman Surprised

Can't they use a different shaped display, like squares for example??!! 

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 Sometimes I forget that folks can’t read my mind. Lol  I should have been clearer. I didn’t mean to suggest that they use these small cards on TV. I was trying to say that an exaggerated separation of the pair wasn’t needed to display them nicely. 

Trusted Contributor

@Feliciti wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks the displays for the stud earrings look like old-lady boobs? (I'm no spring chicken, and mine are starting to head south, so I'm not picking on the elderly). Smiley Very Happy

I never would have thought that but then mine don't hang down to my belly button.  OP, they have surgery for that...just sayin.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@shoesnbags

Yup.  Doesn't look boob-like at all.

Maybe the OP's boobs look like that?  Not sure.  I know mine don't. 

Super Contributor

@Feliciti, Hmmmm.....that's just a bit strange.Woman LOL

Deep In The Heart of Texas