Honored Contributor

I didn't know what you were talking about so I looked up the presentation.  I don't think they would have reminded me of what you eaid, though it is kind of a strange way to show them.  Well, I'm sure the MBAs have figured out this way sells the most.  Smiley Happy

stud earrings.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just being honest here

[ Edited ]

lol

Honored Contributor

download.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I never thought about it.  Lol

It’s funny how we see things sometimes 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

mostrecentcruise.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I didn't know what you were talking about so I looked up the presentation.  I don't think they would have reminded me of what you eaid, though it is kind of a strange way to show them.  Well, I'm sure the MBAs have figured out this way sells the most.  Smiley Happy

stud earrings.JPG

Well now that I've seen this picture, I can honestly say that it never would have occurred to me in a million years.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

stud earrings.JPG

Well now that I've seen this picture, I can honestly say that it never would have occurred to me in a million years.

Me either. I just can't see it.

Esteemed Contributor

Now I have "Hey Ya" by OutKast stuck in my head.

Image result for outkast i'm just being honest

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

stud earrings.JPG

I don’t see what the OP sees, but this is unattractive. Earrings don’t need to be separated like this on exaggerated loops. I think they look more like doggy ears than anything else. One sees them placed on a single card in the stores all the time and they look fine.

Honored Contributor

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.