Esteemed Contributor

Just annoying. BOA's automated customer service satisfaction survey on their automated call

I got a automated call from BOA fraud prevention dept on Tuesday wanting me to confirm 3 internet charges I had made. THe three charges were for the same amount of money on the same web site within a few minutes of each other because I was purchasing Groupon coupons for a event for a total of 12 people and the maximum # for each coupon was for 4 people so I had to make three separate purchases for the same $$ amount. I guess this set of whatever triggers they have to question the purchase. Anyway I had no problem with the call. I was glad that their fraud prevention was working and I confirmed that I had made the charges. OK, all good right?? Today as I was getting out of the shower the phone rings. It is a automated call again from BOA wanting me to take a automated survey rating my satisfaction with the service I received on the automated phone call I had received from the fraud prevention dept. Really you want me to spend my time taking a automated phone call to rate your previous automated phone call? Needless to say I hung up.