Honored Contributor

Re: Just a warning about easy pay and returns!

@Trailrun23 wrote:

I had to deal with a return a couple of months ago and posted my frustration here....and many said how returns are always free....well they sure were not free for me. Yes they refunded my purchase price, but not my shipping charge for me to return it or the shipping I paid uo front. The whole free return hype is just that...hype. I am a now very careful about buying anything at all from QVC now...they are not customer friendly as far as shipping and return policies.

@Trailrun23 

returns are only free if the item is defective or not received.

exchanges are free if you are ordering the same item number, but need to exchange for size or color.

all other returns have the return label fee (shown on the preprinted label) taken out of the refund and you are also not refunded the original shipping charges.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Just a warning about easy pay and returns!

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Trailrun23 wrote:

I had to deal with a return a couple of months ago and posted my frustration here....and many said how returns are always free....well they sure were not free for me. Yes they refunded my purchase price, but not my shipping charge for me to return it or the shipping I paid uo front. The whole free return hype is just that...hype. I am a now very careful about buying anything at all from QVC now...they are not customer friendly as far as shipping and return policies.

@Trailrun23 

returns are only free if the item is defective or not received.

exchanges are free if you are ordering the same item number, but need to exchange for size or color.

all other returns have the return label fee (shown on the preprinted label) taken out of the refund and you are also not refunded the original shipping charges.

@sunshine45 @Trailrun23 

Yep, you're right....always been this way.  And if an item arrives broken or is defective its a good idea to call QVC's CS so they can make a note as a reminder so they can refund your original shipping....at least thats what I do in addition to making a note on the invoice...

@sunshine45 

O/T are you getting ready for some football...preseason next month! 😉🏈

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”