Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just a warning about easy pay and returns!

I'm done with easy pay.  It's convenient; but returning something is just confusing...all the math...the cost of the payments made minus the shipping, plus the tax, minus the return shipping...or not.

Too much!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Evansmimi wrote:

Christmas I ordered 5 pieces of jewelry, 2 from JAI, 1 Diamond, 2 from Judith Ripka.  All 5 pieces arrived in the same shipping box, and all 5 pieces were in Judith Ripka boxes.

When I returned all 5 pieces, in the same shipping box with the one lable that was provided in the box, I was charged the 6.99 per each jewelry box individualy from my refund.

Needless to say......that finishes QVC for me. 

I've heard of that happening a lot.  Calling to get it straightened out is a nightmare.

Honored Contributor

Maybe when the hosts talk about the QVC 30 day return policy they need to fully explain what's refunded is the purchase price minus shipping and handling....If an item is returned due to defect, QVC was in error, or request for exchange/replacement, QVC will refund the shipping & handling and will not deduct the Q Return Label fee

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Thats why it can cost almost 18.00 to try on a pair of boots.  They ship ot out, and charge you.  You pay to ship ot back.  Qvc os the only business that I shop from that does this.  Last pair of shoes, a pair of miz mooz boots cost 8.95 to ship.  I always wear 8.5-9 in miz mooz.  These boots ran very small.  I wanted to size up, and do exchange but they were sold out of that size.  Returned .  Cost me total of 17.90

i wound up going to another website, buying them on sale for 55 dollars less, free shipping. Plus  I got a mr rebates rebates of 5%,   The next size was a 9.5-10.  I have never worn a size 9.5 in my life, ever.  A 9 is usually too big.  The 9.5-10m fit beautifully, and I have my Miz Mooz gorgeous boots.

it pays in the end to really search around.  I guess if you  want something bad enough  you are often rewarded.  But I will never buy qvc shoes again.  They are just too expensive to try on.  Even when you are sure of your size, have bought a certain designer before....qvc shoes just never fit right.  Especially if they are TSV, or made special for qvc

but, qvc is honest I have to say that.  A year or two ago they offered a qvc tsv Earth shoe, a sandal.  i ordered 2 pair.  I have a closet full of earth shoes.  Well, these were so bad, huge.  I had to return.  I exchanged for smaller size, they were too big.  Come on I wear a 8.5 and now I need  a 6.5.??  .. I returned.!   I was in for a bundle in return fees.  A couple months later I received a refund,.  Qvc said in  investigating the number of returns and complaints for this shoe they found the sizing was off.  In recounting the story I think they said something like the  manufacture had made an error in sizing the shoe.!!!  I received 30 plus dollarsback. . I thought that was very honest of them to look up everyone who returned the shoe.   Which was probably everyone, and figure the refunds out.

New Contributor

Personally I feel it’s just crooked the way it works. NEVER BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS ON EASY PAY ON QVC!! I’ve been paying my easy pay payments, as instructed on the phone, by QVC reps. My last bill from synchrony bank says I still owe them over $500!! I just made my easy pay payment and sync bank informed me that it’s just getting added in for December payment. I’m saving money to pay this off and I will NEVER EVER use easy pay OR synchrony bank again. No one explains to you in the beginning that your easy payments don’t mean much. BE WISE AND AVOID purchasing anything with QVC easy pay!!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for this insightful post! You shared several key points I've never thought of, and will certainly take into consideration moving forward.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Diane75 

@Diane75 wrote:
Personally I feel it’s just crooked the way it works. NEVER BUY MULTIPLE ITEMS ON EASY PAY ON QVC!! I’ve been paying my easy pay payments, as instructed on the phone, by QVC reps. My last bill from synchrony bank says I still owe them over $500!! I just made my easy pay payment and sync bank informed me that it’s just getting added in for December payment. I’m saving money to pay this off and I will NEVER EVER use easy pay OR synchrony bank again. No one explains to you in the beginning that your easy payments don’t mean much. BE WISE AND AVOID purchasing anything with QVC easy pay!!

I,m so disgusted with QVC, I paid off all Ep.  I have a full total amount and had my bank pay it directly.  I spent  two hours checking all the charges, going over them, adding them up and when QVC gave the charges, the total was right.  Then I did it with the other CC,and the total charges were right.  Did it with HSN, again charges were right.  THIS TOOK HOURS, (2) for two days.

A very good feeling to not have to check EP everyday.  Everything paid and no more QVC and no more EP.  TOO EASY, BUT LOTS OF STRESS TO HAVE.

QVC Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

Wait so are you saying that if you ship a number of return items in one box, using the QVC return label, which is now $8.95 instead of $6.95, which is what I always do, you should only be charge one return shipping cost and not return shipping on each individual item? As far as I know, QVC always defects return shipping and original shipping from each individual item.

Respected Contributor

I had to deal with a return a couple of months ago and posted my frustration here....and many said how returns are always free....well they sure were not free for me. Yes they refunded my purchase price, but not my shipping charge for me to return it or the shipping I paid uo front. The whole free return hype is just that...hype. I am a now very careful about buying anything at all from QVC now...they are not customer friendly as far as shipping and return policies.