Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Zhills wrote:

Having a different opinion does not make you an "oppressor.". Just a person with a different point of view!

@Zhills, I think you might have missed the intent of that quote. It was in no way referring simply to another view. It's substance has to do with the evil that some has perpetrated, often under the guise of necessity and/or hatred and fear. Do notice the author of the quote.

Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.   Elie Wiesel

Another one of his quotes.....

"Some stories are true that never happened."

Elie Wiesel

Honored Contributor

@Zhills wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Zhills wrote:

Having a different opinion does not make you an "oppressor.". Just a person with a different point of view!

@Zhills, I think you might have missed the intent of that quote. It was in no way referring simply to another view. It's substance has to do with the evil that some has perpetrated, often under the guise of necessity and/or hatred and fear. Do notice the author of the quote.

Always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.   Elie Wiesel

Another one of his quotes.....

"Some stories are true that never happened."

Elie Wiesel

@Zhills, I would be interested in how you interpret the quote you added.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

There must be a bible quote (straight from God) applicable to the present situation that can put a period to any argument from somebody you disagree with.  Why not go straight to the top?  

Doesn't exist?

Always remember, you're entitled to your own quotes, but you're not entitled to shut people up with them.  LOL

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Like it would????  LOL