Trusted Contributor

Re: Just WHY???👎👎👎

@Drythe  I was just going to say the same thing, LOL!  Survival of the fittest!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Esteemed Contributor

"You can't fix stupid"

Esteemed Contributor

What a dumb***.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Like who doesn't have a cellphone nowdays.

We got rid of ours.  Was never used.

Honored Contributor

I hear ya'. Ours is turned off, but, it's a comfort to have if your a woman and stranded to be able to call for help without having to depend on the kindness of strangers. You might get more then you bargained for.

I pay 100 a yr. to Tracfone for peace of mind. I don't drive blowing off on the phones and don't walk thru stores talking to people that can talk to me when I get home on my landline. Guess it's an age thing and it's not worth the hassle and extra money to constantly maintain a 'plan'.

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

And what's the point of this stunt?

the point of the stunt is to make money on youtube.  I think any money he makes even from saying thank you to the responders should go back to his community to cover the cost of responding to the stunt

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

And what's the point of this stunt?

the point of the stunt is to make money on youtube.  I think any money he makes even from saying thank you to the responders should go back to his community to cover the cost of responding to the stunt

@lovescats  That was my feelings.  What he did took time from the responders busy day saving lives of people who are not  "DOING STUPID DANGEROUS THINGS FOR A KICK."

He should be fined and  have to pay back the cost of the responders coming out  that the Tax Payers paid for. 

Esteemed Contributor

Did you hear about the guy who pulled the pin on a LIVE GRENADE - paused to take a "selfie" with it - and it blew up and killed him!

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Did you hear about the guy who pulled the pin on a LIVE GRENADE - paused to take a "selfie" with it - and it blew up and killed him!

@YorkieonmyPillow

I suspect this is God's way of "thinning the herd" .....  lol

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine what first responders see-I'd like to know what they REALLY say once they are back at the station.

You cannot possibly hold in your true feelings after dealing with such a dooomaaasss.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh