Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just Thinking Out Loud....Give Your Opinions

I want to find out about the product... Period.  I don't like chatter, self promotion, silly antics, stange hairdoes, over the top clothing.  I could go on and on.  Shouting, talking over each other, laughing.  Heck it is not a party or a carnival it is a shopping show to sell products to people who cannot try it on or tough it or attempt to use it.   So I don't watch anymore except to tune in to certain products to learn about them... and that is getting harder and harder to do. 

And just to add my pet peeve is the cosmetic lines that fix old age.  The hosts and vendors have had cosmetic surgery or procedures... I can tell because of my work background.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watch as a form of entertainment, akin to a Reality Show.

I want crazy antics.  I wait for the dancing.  I'm disappointed if there are no crazy costumes or outlandish hair-dos.

Sometimes, I don't even realize that they are trying to push a product.

Respected Contributor

I glanced at some of this discussion. I don’t like or need to be sold on something, which is one reason I no longer watch qvc. I just use tha qcas I do any website if I am searching for something. Why waste time watching presentations if they annoy you? 

Honored Contributor

I dislike most of the hosts and their attempts at cute/entertaining so I put Q on muted while I'm doing other things and give it a look from time to time to see if what's being presented interests me. If it's one of the few watchable hosts, I unmute, if not, I put closed cap on. That works for me.