Honored Contributor

Just Sharing - MY PILLOW @ KOHL's

had to run to Kohls for a item and walked past this big display of My Pillows - 2/$99 plus $10 off $50 home purchase not sure if you had to have coupon but I'm sure the cashier would.  

if you have Kohl's charge they had "scratch offs" for additional 15, 20 or 30% - I have charge so I got mine in the mail for 30% (or open one another 30%) off.

for those wanting to try it -- might want to check out Kohl's.

Respected Contributor

Re: Just Sharing - MY PILLOW @ KOHL's

[ Edited ]

I could not stand My Pillows commercials so avoided them. I was overly attached to pillows I had for longer than I care to admit.  My sister kept telling me how much she loved them and gave me a set of king size and a set of travel size.  I LOVE THEM!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

had to run to Kohls for a item and walked past this big display of My Pillows - 2/$99 plus $10 off $50 home purchase not sure if you had to have coupon but I'm sure the cashier would.  

if you have Kohl's charge they had "scratch offs" for additional 15, 20 or 30% - I have charge so I got mine in the mail for 30% (or open one another 30%) off.

for those wanting to try it -- might want to check out Kohl's.

@homedecor1  I was aware of that too.  I'm wondering if the ones on QVC are any better - the "premium" ones - since Lindell has been saying this is the only time he's allowed any place else to sell the exact same ones - the premiums - he sells from his website and it is for this one day only.  He made some comment at midnight that the ones QVC is selling today aren't the same ones to be found at "big box" stores which then made me wonder if the Kohl's quality was inferior in some way (even though Kohl's isn't a "big box" store).  I did ask the bedding dept. manager at Kohl's whether the My Pillows there were any different from one ones sold on TV and he said "no, they are the exact same ones" but not according to what Lindell is saying on Q.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee:

If I had a nickel for every time I believed what the host or vendor said and I bought only to be disappointed i'd be rich!!! (And oh my from the return fees I've paid -  I'd be vacationing in Tahiti! LOL) 

Its the same principle as those "new and improved" products which are really just the same with new packaging.

Hey, I'm not knocking My Pillow just sayin "how much can one believe from the vendor!".

Valued Contributor

I have seen them on clearance at our grocery store.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  I hear 'ya on how much to believe the vendor or host.  I just thought I'd put that info out there in my first post, for whatever it's worth!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

I hope you knew I was being sarcastic -- then again I probably could take a short vacation on the fees I've paid for returns!!! I especially like when I get a .13 return credit 🙄 After all the to/from shipping is deducted from my 1st ez pay! Ugh!!!!