Honored Contributor

Just Saw Vera Bradley Masks And Filters

At one of my local Hallmark Stores. That was a surprise. They had other brands of masks too.
Respected Contributor

Re: Just Saw Vera Bradley Masks And Filters

I miss Hallmark shops.  All of ours have closed........😢

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties. Awwwww, sorry. There are 3 near me (plus lots more in my city). They've all just been allowed to reopen recently with the rest of retail. As you can imagine, there is tons on sale there now having been closed for Easter and Mother's Day gift giving. A nice couple owns all three near me and I feel very bad them.

The variety of VB mask patterns was quite good. There was one on a mannequin and it looked much too large for me.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
At one of my local Hallmark Stores. That was a surprise. They had other brands of masks too.

I haven't seen a Hallmark store in eons! My mall once had two, now there's none. I buy my cards at a nice 50% off card store, the cards are nice, and really people throw them out in a day or two anyway.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I got an email earlier from Land's End saying they now have masks.  

I like a lot of Vera Bradley designs, so I bet those were pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 Hallmark is about one half gift shop and one half stationary/ cards. People shop there for a lot of things besides cards. Hence the Vera Bradley masks and filters which is the thread topic.
Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan. They were. The clerk who helped me was wearing a beautiful floral one with black background and the one on the mannequin was travel post cards or something like that.
Super Contributor

My daughter ordered a Vera Bradley mask for me.  Navy with pink flamingos on it.  I have had lots of positive comments.

Super Contributor

Just wanted to add that I did need to shorten the strings that go behind my ears.

Honored Contributor

they are being sold on the VB website also.....free economy shipping.

Every mask purchase supports nurses on the front lines. Through July 31, 2020, Vera Bradley will donate 5% of net sales of Cotton Face Masks to the Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses, c/o American Nurses Foundation, 8515 Georgia Ave. Suite 400, Silver Spring, MD 20910. For more information about the American Nurses Foundation, call 301-628-5245.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein