Respected Contributor

Re: Just Got a Phone Call From QVC Corporate Offices

I would never assume the folks overseeing these boards never reported any issues. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepper -- like you, I never had a bit of trouble with the forums. I'd read the posts here where posters complained, but it was 'business as usual' for me too.

Glad the problem is fixed.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I don't believe it.

My opinion 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

@ciao_bella 

Thank you for letting us know about your action and subsequent response from QVC.  

Might I ask that you post the corporate email address that you used that garnered a personal phone response?  I've read many people here on the forums that have problems they can't seem to get resolved from customer service.  Maybe more emails to the corporate office would get more positive results for those that need it.

I simply Googled QVC Corporate Offices and under "How do I contact QVC"  this email address is listed and what I used to email them:  media.relations@qvc.com

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I would never assume the folks overseeing these boards never reported any issues. 

@Etoile308 

Yes, you have a point now that you mention it - maybe they did.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@ciao_bella 

I never had the problems that so many others had here - my boards were business as usual through all of it.

I just find it so strange that the folks that oversee these boards never reported any of the issues they read about here for weeks to the IT people in Corporate.

That seems so very odd to me.

@ChiliPepper   I don't find it strange at all that corporate didn't know about the IT problems.  They are a big, multilayered entity.  We report problems to the mods who report them to IT.  There's no reason for everyone up the chain of command to be involved.  That's for supervisors and lower level managers to get fixed.  The CEO has bigger fish to fry.

It would, however, behoove the CEO to know there are IT priblems so he can be ready with his excuses and won't be too surprised when the whole system crashes one day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Etoile308    It got fixed, didn't it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Like other posters I never had the problem with the forums, or with ordering or seeing my orders. I hope that the powers that be understand that not every customer had these problems. Please don't try to fix a problem that not all of has had. Fix it for those who had these problems and don't "fix" it for those of us who didn't. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I don't believe it.

My opinion 

@Johnnyeager  I don't believe it either. But you know how it goes. "I didn't know but now that I know I will do something about it" Yes you knew!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

On July 29th I emailed the media relations at QVC regarding the forums not working properly.  I got that email address off the QVC corporate site.  

I just received a phone call about my email to them.  She wanted to know what happened as my email was the first they had heard of any issue accessing the forum site.  She asked me several questions including how many days the site was not working, which I told her 17 days.  She sounded astounded when I told her 17 days.  She asked me if any notice was posted regarding the issue or had we been told what the issue was or the reason it was not working.  I told her no to all.  

She said she was glad it was fixed but they will be 'looking into it' (whatever that means.) 

Just curious, did anyone else who might have contacted them get a phone call or reply?

Good for you @ciao_bella .  I didn't have a problem with the forums for 17 days.  My problem began on the 21st of July.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life