Honored Contributor

Re: Just Found Another Shopping Channel Forum...

I also found Previously TV after TWOP message board closed. Took me awhile to find shopping channel forums. If you can't find the forum you want, just google Previously TV and the forum you are interested in and it will come up. That's how I found out they were under Genre Talk. The forum has every TV show, even ones no longer on anymore.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Seaside Shopper...I'll look into it.  

Respected Contributor

wow, very entertaining!  the one thing is,  its sort of like a running convo and where do you start?     wonder who they mean by s*1*streaks ?

Honored Contributor

I looked over the site yesterday and found it interesting but a learning curve for sure.  I doubt if I post there but I'll probably go there from time to time. Right now, it too time consuming to find anything.

Thanks for letting us know, OP.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Seaside!  

It does look like fun. :-)

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Thank you so much for posting this.  I skim through Previously after my beloved TWOP ceased to exist but I could never find the Shopping Channel boards.  The folks that participate on here are incredibly funny and witty.  Thanks again for helping me find this! 

You are welcome, MTC!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@straykatz wrote:

Thanks Seaside Shopper...I'll look into it.  

You are welcome, Straykatz!

Trusted Contributor

If it is a shopping forum, there doesn't need to be any discussion of religion or politics.

IT'S A SHOPPING FORUM.

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

i am stupid this am!  i have the site.  Click on forums, see all the shows alpha organized but dont see TV Talk or Genre to click on to get to home shopping.  please direct me.  thanks.

Not stupid at all!!!  Go to Previously TV forums, scroll down, click on misc TV talk, click on Genre Talk and click on Shopping Channel Shows.  It is unfortunate that the mods prohibit posting links.

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I looked over the site yesterday and found it interesting but a learning curve for sure.  I doubt if I post there but I'll probably go there from time to time. Right now, it too time consuming to find anything.

Thanks for letting us know, OP.

You are welcome, Mmsfoxxie!