Super Contributor

Re: Just Found Another Shopping Channel Forum...

Yes she does know that. Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Just Found Another Shopping Channel Forum...

Is this thread now going to devolve into just another board war?

I think by now most of us know about the Vegas site.  No recruitment necessary. No need to explain what it's all about. Anyone can read the posts and make their own decisions (except for Zone 3).  

People joined. People left or were kicked out.  We don't need it brought over here.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@debic wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

This place is hilarious...

Then why waste your valuable "moderator" time here?

Terrier, that's not the mod. Different person, similar name. The mod has the same name in both places.

While I had my doubts as well she's Madalaine over there.  Amazingly she has more posts here.

I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me.  What I said is true.  You're right, Yankee2000 is Madalaine over there...and she's not the mod.  The mod has the same name in both places (and the same name as the site).  Different people with similar names.

I was agreeing with you.  Her manner of posting also made me thing they were the same people as well tho.    

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

no recruitment from me :-).   Only clarifications on the Previous TV board. which is the topic of this thread.  I am striving to stay on topic.  Many people post on all the boards.  It's all good. 

Super Contributor

@debic wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@debic wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

This place is hilarious...

Then why waste your valuable "moderator" time here?

Terrier, that's not the mod. Different person, similar name. The mod has the same name in both places.

While I had my doubts as well she's Madalaine over there.  Amazingly she has more posts here.

I can't tell if you are agreeing or disagreeing with me.  What I said is true.  You're right, Yankee2000 is Madalaine over there...and she's not the mod.  The mod has the same name in both places (and the same name as the site).  Different people with similar names.

I was agreeing with you.  Her manner of posting also made me thing they were the same people as well tho.    

Just to clarify, I am Yankee2000 here, Madalaine on the Vegas site.   Dam Yankee owns and moderates the Vegas forum, not me, and yes, terrier knows this...I post on both sites, big deal...

New Contributor

Well let's be honest.  Your post from yesterday that got deleted sounded a little bit like recruiting.

I want to say just one more thing.  When a mod shares personal info about a banned member such as having seen her face book page, etc.   Sorry, I just don't think that is right or trustworthy.