Honored Contributor

Naysayers.  Gloom and Doom.

Those who say 'never happen, won't work because, I don't like it, that's not possible, no way, don't go there', etc, before a thought is even fully expressed.

Finding negatives is easy, making things work is hard.

I know, just ignore them - where's that button in my brain?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

Parents who give their children regular names with very irregular spelling. (I don't want to hear from the Leighs, or any of the popular variations on Stacy, Staci, etc. Those don't count...and I like 'em!) But if a child has to spell his name to every person, in every situation because no one would ever think to spell it that way, it's probably in the area to which I am referring. And creative names also don't count. Beyonce = ok; Salleeh is not. Spell it Sally, or even Salli or Sallie. Please...not Salleeh. 

Esteemed Contributor

So many things bother me.  So many little, piddlin', inconsequential things that most other people wouldn't give any thought to.  I hate that about myself, but there you have it.  

Esteemed Contributor

I can relate to your pickle situation @SeaMaiden.  My husband puts the iced tea pitcher back in the fridge with about a half ounce of tea in it.  Really?  You couldn't fit that last drop into your glass?  Drives me nuts.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just For Fun..

[ Edited ]

@sallybusky wrote:

Parents who give their children regular names with very irregular spelling. (I don't want to hear from the Leighs, or any of the popular variations on Stacy, Staci, etc. Those don't count...and I like 'em!) But if a child has to spell his name to every person, in every situation because no one would ever think to spell it that way, it's probably in the area to which I am referring. And creative names also don't count. Beyonce = ok; Salleeh is not. Spell it Sally, or even Salli or Sallie. Please...not Salleeh. 

Salleigh?

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

It really bugs me when my husband and I are eating dinner and suddenly he'll ask "what's for dinner tomorrow?"....uuuuggggghhhhhh!  Pleeeeeeeeeze finish tonight's meal and at least wait until tomorrow morning to ask what's for dinner the next day!  It just bugs me sooooooooooo much....I'm beginning to wonder if he does it on purpose to just bug the daylights out of me!!!   Did I say "bug" enough times!! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Ane1Care wrote:

When I can't go out into my yard without a neighbor wanting to talk about nothing. Like 10 minutes plus of awkward silence.....everytime. I'm doing my own thing. I don't want to talk. Leave me alone! Apparently they weren't taught, "Don't speak unless spoken to". 

Or them asking what I'm obviously doing.....I'm raking leaves, not bothering a soul...."Hey, Ane! You raking?" 😐 Nah, the ground was itchy, I'm just scratching it's back. 😒 Then they stand and watch. 

@Ane1Care   Are you my neighbor? Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Oh, man!  We don't have any pickles, but we have lots of bags of dog treats in the cupboard ~ at least, I think we do.  You see, my husband will leave one dog treat in the bag, then the next bag will have a half a treat in it ~ you get the picture.  I'll look in the cupboard and see all the different bags of treats and think we have lots left and don't need anymore ~ until I go to give our THREE dogs each a treat and have to grab THREE different bags to keep everyone happy.  Now I check the stupid bags before running errands because six bags of treats actually equals one half bag.  BUT WAIT!!!  THERE'S MORE!!!!  My husband's priceless collection of napkins he grabs from every restaurant, coffee shop, wherever he may have been!  It drives me crazy!  I hate clutter and go to clean his office and there it is!  Napkins everywhere!  Minor?  Absolutely!  Annoying?  You betcha!!!  :-)  (This thread is fun)!

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928 LOL about the napkins.  Well, actually, LOL to your whole post.  But back to the napkins.......... my husband does the same thing when he goes to dunkin donuts or some fast food place.  Grabs a bunch of napkins and sticks them in the glove box of his car.  Why?  We rarely need a napkin when we're in the car.  And if we do, one or two will suffice.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: Just For Fun..

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

Naysayers.  Gloom and Doom.

Those who say 'never happen, won't work because, I don't like it, that's not possible, no way, don't go there', etc, before a thought is even fully expressed.

Finding negatives is easy, making things work is hard.

I know, just ignore them - where's that button in my brain?

@Drythe,  small brains don't think big.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️