Respected Contributor

Re: Just For Fun.....NO GOOGLE PLEASE!

Looks just like Sylvester Stallone. (Yes, I saw that it is Billy Joel.)

Esteemed Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

Oh yes...now I see it, the eyes ! 

i love his eyes....and everything else about him....i'm 68 and he's been my favorite singer since the 70's.....can't wait to see him again at Fenway!  this will be my 5th time at Fenway....and i've yet to see a baseball game!!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden

I like “just for fun” threads 😊

Honored Contributor

No offense intended but these days he is starting to resembl the late Alan King

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Knew the minute I saw it.  BJ - have that album.

Valued Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

My first impression was The Piano Man!  I think the eyes give it away.

@SXMGirl, I agree about his eyes!  I knew because I have the album but the eyes are a dead giveaway if one is a fan of his.  I went to school with his first wife and we used to see him around town all the time.  Now we see him in Oyster Bay at car shows and at his bike shop, super nice guy.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

@SXMGirl, I agree about his eyes!  I knew because I have the album but the eyes are a dead giveaway if one is a fan of his.  I went to school with his first wife and we used to see him around town all the time.  Now we see him in Oyster Bay at car shows and at his bike shop, super nice guy.  Heart

i'm so jealous!!  next time you see him tell him i said hi!!!

Respected Contributor

Ok...no Google, no scrolling down to see other answers..Bill Joel! I remember that pic. #imofficiallyold 😜 ps. Speaking of "old"...Billy Joel actually played at my college, around  '77, for spring weekend...and he looked just like that picture back then.  I remember Piano Man was just out...and everyone around campus was saying "Who's Billy Joel??"...someone would say "Piano Man" and most people did know the song...his star was just starting to rise.  

Honored Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Sueliz How cool!🙂

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

@Sueliz wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

i'm so jealous!!  next time you see him tell him i said hi!!!

@nana59, Lol, I will!!   A few years ago I was in town with my Beagle, BJ was sitting on a chair outside his shop.  Casey (my dog) walked over and sat right on his feet, lol.