Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just For Fun... Guess who

Wow! That went fast!

Well, my next guess was going to be a woman.

Trusted Contributor

Al Pacino

Honored Contributor

my takeaway......wow, his wife looks good and he looks a lot older than her.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Woody Allen?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Woody Allen?

@on the bay     Alice Cooper!

Respected Contributor

Wow! Didn't recognize him without the makeup!  LOL

Honored Contributor

DH saw the photo and immediately knew who it was! Impressive
Honored Contributor

Here is some Interesting info: You May Not Know!

He was born Vincent  Damon Furnier

Furnier chose "Alice Cooper" as the band's name and eventually adopted this stage name as his own. Early press releases claimed that the name was agreed upon after a session with a Ouija board, during which it was revealed that Furnier was the reincarnation of a 17th century witch named Alice Cooper.

He legally changed his name to Alice Cooper in 1975 to avoid legal complications over ownership of the group name. Since the name was actually owned by the band as whole, Cooper paid, and continues to pay, a yearly royalty to his original bandmates for the right to use the name commercially.

Furnier felt that the group needed a gimmick to succeed, so his “shock rock” persona was born, cemented by the infamous “chicken incident” at the Toronto Rock and Roll Revival concert in September 1969. A chicken had somehow made its way onto the stage into a prop feather pillow, and Furnier, presuming the chicken could fly, picked it up and threw it out over the crowd. The chicken instead plummeted into the first few rows occupied by wheelchair users, who reportedly proceeded to tear the bird to pieces

Prior to his marriage to Sheryl Goddard in 1976, Cooper was first linked to Miss Christine(Christine Frka) of the GTOs (Girls Together Outrageously), an all-girl group produced by Frank Zappa. She overdosed in 1972. Cooper briefly dated actressRaquel Welch, at the time widely regarded as the most beautiful woman in Hollywood. But Cooper left Welch, to marry his longtime love, ballerina instructor/choregrapher Sheryl Goddard, who performed in the Alice Cooper show from 1975 to 1982.

In November of 1983, Goddard filed for divorce, due to Cooper’s rampant alcoholism. In 1984, they reconciled and have remained together since.  They have three children – daughter Calico (born 1981), son Dash (born 1985), and daughter Sonora Rose (born 1993).

The “talented but frightening” Alice Cooper set an eerie mood on The Muppets show in 1978 revealing himself to be an agent of The Devil, offering the Muppets “fabulous riches and worldwide fame” in exchange for their souls. He also sang his hit song “Welcome to My Nightmare.”

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Ugh! I hated the part about the poor chicken.

Reminds me of Ozzy biting the head off of a bat during a performance.....ugh!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@SeaMaiden 

Ugh! I hated the part about the poor chicken.

Reminds me of Ozzy biting the head off of a bat during a performance.....ugh!

@KingstonsMom    yes, anything  like that is just sickening to me too