Honored Contributor

@Moonlady  Yes, baby chimps!!  Ever since I was little I was in love with baby chimps.  I have no idea where that 'love'came from!

Respected Contributor

Seeing these baby elephants reminds me of my baby boy, a Yorkie,  Max was his real name, but I called him PeeWee because he was so tiny when we got him.. 

Anyway, he loved to watch African animals whenever they were shown on TV.  He loved, I mean loved baby elephants.  I would tell him 'Look PeeWee, there's baby elephant with his Mama."  He would get so excited and get right in front of the TV.  He stayed in that spot until the show moved on to somthing else..   And sometimes he would spot them on TV before I mentioned it to him.. He was so cute watching those baby elephants.   

He passed away in August of 2014 at 14 years old..

Honored Contributor

KatieB

What a heartwarming story !  I think animals connect and perhaps PeeWee related to the elephants on TV.  I am  sure PeeWee gave you many wonderful moments of love, loyalty and comfort by just being near.

Honored Contributor

Too cute!  What magnificient animals! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Songbird1

Thank you for the story and video, I enjoyed both because it was so uplifting and showed how people care and love animals, kindness and compassion stood out.

God bless each and every one of the people involved in this story of rescue.  They are my heroes. I especially loved the part of the video where the adult elephants took care of the baby, so cute!

Honored Contributor

@KatieB   Sorry for yyur loss.  He sounded like a remarkable little dog.  

Respected Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:

Is there anything cuter than baby elephants?

kittens! :-)