Trusted Contributor

Re: Juniors Cheesecakes and Quality Control !!!!

@DS   If you have a Kroger or one of it's subsidiaries, they sell the Junior's plain, strawberry or chocolate in the small size for around 10 dollars.  It's in the freezer dessert section.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   Yes,  please post the recipe.  The regular ones are too time consuming and complicated for me.

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut   I just posted it in the Recipe Forum with the title of Quick and Easy Cheesecake. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

FYI, COSTCO sells Junior's Cheesecakes at a better price, and in the traditional Junior's cheesecake boses.... plus you will not worry about quality/shipping/etc.  

Trusted Contributor

The BEST cheesecake I ever made was one I made in the Vitamix. So, I am going to try this one - but make it keto. I have Carbquick, which is like Bisquick, and I will sub another sugar alternative. So, is this like the other impossible thihngs that it will end up making its own crust? Thanks!  And, I read that a cracked cheesecake means that it is overbaked. But, it you put some fruit on the top, who cares?

Respected Contributor

The water bath has nothing to do with cracking. Cheesecake is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients.
Valued Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
The water bath has nothing to do with cracking. Cheesecake is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients.

I was also taught to use a water bath for cheesecakes to prevent cracks. 

Care to discuss your thoughts with "A Taste of Home" cooks or writers?

https://www.tasteofhome.com/article/cheesecake-water-bath/

Respected Contributor

You put two whole cheesecakes down the garbage disposal?

Honored Contributor

Juniors Cheesecakes and Quality Control !!!!

[ Edited ]

That is really a sin. Don't care if I am poofed. (Two cheesecakes down the garbage disposal)

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

@DS :  Customer Service has been great to me this year (always giving me credit for a "bad" product.  Please contact them and they will certainly be gracious by giving you a refund.

My homemade cheesecakes crack every time (experts say it is the way the egg is incorporated into the mix) but I've done it three different ways and still the same outcome.  But Juniors should be experts at it by now!