Super Contributor

🐾June🐾 Is Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat-Month 🐾

[ Edited ]

❤️❤️❤️

Adopt a cat

June adopt a cat

Respected Contributor

Re: 🐾June🐾 Is Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat-Month 🐾

Cats are wonderful pets!!! One of mine is in my lap right now. I hope lots find fur-ever homes this month!!! 

Super Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

Cats are wonderful pets!!! One of mine is in my lap right now. I hope lots find fur-ever homes this month!!! 

They are!  I hope so too @Silver Lining!

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Cats

Respected Contributor

my Punkin and Izzy heartily endorse this -  as we have lived happily ever after such adoptions.  do something good for the world of animals -  and for yourself!  win-win!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
  1. I love cats. I hope many cats fine homes this month.I just took in an abandoned kitten. He just returned from his vet visit on Tuesday. He is 5-6 weeks old,has lots of eye and nose infection. When I got him his eyes were so crusted shut it was awful and his nose was too. He also has feline lice. He is in quarantine from my other cats until the Vet gives the ok. He is on antibiotics, eye cream, revolution, is constantly hungry and is now very active. The people who found him thought he was dead. I think his name might be Tom Hiddleston. I always give my cats two names. So please, adopt a cat or donate to a rescue or shelter.
Honored Contributor

Poly and Buddie weighing in- "There are ALWAYS more of us than find loving laps. Please  adopt a new BFF!"

Respected Contributor

I just love, love, cats and kittens!  My current guy, Al, was born to a feral mom (several possible dads).  My neighbor brought him to me from her workplace when he was just 6-weeks.......He turned 1 year on May 1, and he's the love of my life!  He's the most cuddly and fun cat I've ever had, and I can't wait every day to get home to him so I can give him his big"fuzzy hug."

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

I have 2 cats in the house and 14 outside.  I live in the country.  A lady down the road gave me a contact at our SPCA so that once caught in a have a heart trap I could get them neutered at no cost.  They did it on the condition that I take the cats back.   They moved to my house 3  years ago when a fox built her den on a neighboring farm.  The fox is now in my woods and was by my porch last week.  All noses have been counted so all is well.  There are 4 more cats to be caught but they now know how the trap works and all I catch are the fixed.  I have asthma but Josie has a heart murmur and the vet wants her in the house.  I decided to keep her brother inside also to keep her company.  Now that warm weather is here my cat food bill has decreased.  I have been gifted with a few miles and chipmunks.   The 4 ,in neutered live at the farm and come to eat only when hunting is hard.   The others are still wild

Respected Contributor

My last 5 cats (3 still with me--2 at home, 1 at my office) have been rescues. If I could afford all the food & vet bills I'd have at least 3 more! Love my kitties!