Honored Contributor

Re: June Bird's Nest - Welcome Summer

Birdmama, you are the best!

Respected Contributor

Just wanted tos top by and see if I could find the thread. LOL. Hope all had and or are having, a great day. Am goofing off as dinner is in the slow cooker AND cooking. Got a bit of a late start but hopefully we will eat by about 7 - tad late for this old lady but what can I say?

Honored Contributor

Alina Sibera

Hi Winifred,   I hope your day was a good one.   I spent a lot of the afternoon watching the USGA golfing tournament in Washington state.   That was the worst looking golf course I've ever seen.   It had one tree,  down by the railroad tracks, trains ran while the golfers played,  and next to Puget Sound.  That golf course looked like it was in the desert,  with gullys, hills,  rough greens, etc.   The greens around the holes looked like the 'rough' on other golf courses.  

I don't play, but my son does and the rest of his family plays at it.  Have some good friends that play too.  

We had the pizza that I brought along with me from St. Louis.   It traveled well and was delicious.  It's my son's favorite pizza over all others.   I froze it in it's box and put it in an insulated bag and wrapped clothes around that.  It's been in their freezer since I got here.  

I hope you have found the other thread  that Birdmama started or continued,  not sure.   It's called Back Fence and Bird Nest.  It's on the Among Friends Forum.   This thread is on Community Chat.      

I hope you have a good Monday to start off the new week.Cat Happy   

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

beach_tropics_sea_sand_palm_trees

Honored Contributor

magenta orchids, roses and peonies with purple hydrangea and lisianthus

Honored Contributor

english garden assiniboine park - Google Search