Honored Contributor

Re: June Bird's Nest - Welcome Summer

Trusted Contributor

Ok. I found the birds nest but not the back fence. I don't know if I replied in the right place. I think things might be getting better. I hope so anyway.
Respected Contributor

This is so horrible - found this by accident and am still looking for the Back Fence. Cannot recall if I saw it anywhere at all yesterday - don't think so.

Triple digits for the next week and yesterday was horrible. I just about died. Way too hot for this time of year so it scares me for the entire summer for sure.

Do need to refill the feeders but it is so hot it will be a shore. Perhaps it does not sound like that should be a problem but it is. Hard to walk outside for just a few minutes - times like this we need to go to cooling centers - with the high increase in utility rates - all of them - last year it is going to be costly to stay comfy - or even kind of comfy.

Davey made it through his first day of the Bridge program. He seemed to have enjoyed it or at least he was smiling when I picked him up - not his usual frown. LOL.

Hope all have a great day - stay cool. Not sure when or if I will find this again. Darn it anyway.

Respected Contributor

What do you know - found this thread again. Geesh. I am NOT happy with the Q over this mess but Possum, I have been here eons. Every single time they have done a "re-do" of the boards it has been disastrous. As a result we have lost many super good posters. This time however, it is the worst thing I have ever experienced. Went over to the HSN boards - which I once frequented and got right back in, posted and it was easy. Yep, they too have changed but you can find your way around their boards super easy. Hmn.

Need to refill my feeders but the thought of yet another tripe digit day is not encouraging - should be those temps all week long. Way too early for this.

Have a good day one and all.

Honored Contributor

Hi Winifred,   I am sure glad you found this thread again.   Birdmama did start a new thread combined with Back Fence.    I am not even sure what Forum it's on,   though it's either on Among Friends or Community Chat.

I've never been on HSN's boards, but anything, anywhere has to be better than this catatastrophe that Q has created.   It's awful,  confusing,  dis or unorganized.   Can't make sense of how they assigned threads to the Forums.    Games should have a Forum all of it's own for sure,    but.  OH, NO!!!!   it's right in the middle of all the other thread topics and you have to wade through that confusing mess to find your threads.  

I posted some photos of  Conrad on the new thread that Birdmama started.    I don't know if she knows this one is still here.    Maybe she'll see it and then  we can know where to post.  

Honored Contributor

blue birds

Honored Contributor

blue birds

Honored Contributor

American woodcock (Scolopax minor), also called the timberdoodle

Honored Contributor

Wompoo Fruit Dove (Ptilinopus magnificus) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Honored Contributor

@Winifred wrote:

What do you know - found this thread again. Geesh. I am NOT happy with the Q over this mess but Possum, I have been here eons. Every single time they have done a "re-do" of the boards it has been disastrous. As a result we have lost many super good posters. This time however, it is the worst thing I have ever experienced. Went over to the HSN boards - which I once frequented and got right back in, posted and it was easy. Yep, they too have changed but you can find your way around their boards super easy. Hmn.

Need to refill my feeders but the thought of yet another tripe digit day is not encouraging - should be those temps all week long. Way too early for this.

Have a good day one and all.

The Back Fence is in among Friends, winifred.  You are rioght, it's too H O T!