Honored Contributor

Re: June Bird's Nest - Welcome Summer

Waterscape

Honored Contributor

Arara's, Brazil Buraco das Araras,

Respected Contributor

OK, I think I have figured out we have several of the same topics in different places. Hey people, I confuse real easy. LOL.  Still trying to find that cute pix of the black kitty wrapped around a statue. Saw it this morning but can no longer find it.

Am reading where people are liking this board and finding it easy to operate. NOT ME. Tried forever to post a pix of my beautiful California lawn per drought effects. I USE to have a gorgeous lawn and was very proud of it. Sigh. Now gopher mounds and little grass. Really sad. At any rate cannot figure out how to post the *(^&%$#$ picture. Quite frankly I am not of an age where I wish to spend hours and hours figuring out how to visit these boards. A bit much.

Hope all had a great day - still hotter than you know what out here in Sou Cal.

Respected Contributor

Possum, LOVE the pix of the Scottish Conrad. Kilts and all. Thought I had commented on it this morning but obviously not on this thread. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

Give a Father a Hug!

Winifred,   Here is the photo of the black kitty hugging St. Francis.   It was on the other Bird Nest and Back Fence thread.   

I did post the photo of 'Conrad" in the Scottish outfit on both threads,   hoping you'd see it on at least one of them .    The other thread is Among Friends forum.    Kind of confusiing.   I have a heck of a time keeping what threads I post on and what Forums they have put them in.   It used to be Among Friends and VPs.    Now its Among Friends,  Community Chat and Pet Lovers.  

Respected Contributor

There is Miss Blackie - FINALLY. I was going nuts as I knew I had seen it but the weird thing was when I was posting yesterday - there it was and I went right back one time and there was Conrad. Nope, am not crazy although some may think so. Had to chuckle a few minutes ago. Read one posters comments about what she did when she clicked onwhatever - preferences - a sub heading in preferences. The very same thing as me - I got the very same list so I felt better. These things are moving around somewhat on occasion.

HOT here today.

Honored Contributor

Photograph ...-:) by Mercedes Salvador on 500px