Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

June 14, 1900, was my favorite aunt's birthdate.  Always remember it because of Flag Day.

I also had an aunt born on Flag Day!   (1914)

@Desertdi  We seem to have a lot in common.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

June 14, 1900, was my favorite aunt's birthdate.  Always remember it because of Flag Day.

@Kachina624.............Well, I (first) got married on "D Day June 6"..........and in my particular case, the "D" stood for DISASTER (!!)   My parents wedding anniversary was April 22........Earth Day.........which is my absolute favorite.    And Kitty came in my back door on a Friday the 13th.........which in my case, has always been a "lucky" day for me.....................di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624.............Well, I (first) got married on "D Day June 6"..........and in my particular case, the "D" stood for DISASTER (!!)   My parents wedding anniversary was April 22........Earth Day.........which is my absolute favorite.    And Kitty came in my back door on a Friday the 13th.........which in my case, has always been a "lucky" day for me.....................di

@Desertdi  Yeah, I had a D Day too but it was September 18th.  I've had too many four-legged squatters to count.  Have four right now, two are so old my first act every morning is to sit up in bed to see if they're still breathing.  So far, so good.  I figure my Aussie is about 16.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment