Esteemed Contributor

When Judith blinks her eyes, dollar signs fall out $$$$$

She doesn't care what she says as long as she makes the sale.

Some of her jewelry is lovely but she's not a favorite of mine. Stone cold.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judith says buy two...

[ Edited ]

Yikes! Who would wear that?

Esteemed Contributor

@bbsr wrote:

Judith R. was on this morning with Antonella selling a bangle bracelet.  It was on clearance for $599.00. with a savings of $400.00.  Judith suggested that we buy two of them.  Really...Wow  It just sounded greedy to me...

I just watched the video, and heard her comment of  "Buy two." When Antonella showed the matching ring, I thought Judith was going to say "Buy TEN!"

She cracks me up.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

What really makes me angry is that it's almost as if they prey on the elderly and weak and tempt, con them into buying everything and anything they do not need!  They don't have the money to do so, put themselves (and families) into a financial mess with charging everything on easy pay...that's the horrible hook!  Be careful of loved ones and yourselves as well, because ole' Judy as well as QVC and hosts don't give a hoot, and hoot isn't the word I'd really like to use!😤

@AKgirl2

wait .....  you are angry over QVC preying on the elderly?   Do you actually know this to be true?   Do you always anger so easily? 

Honored Contributor

@bbsr

Unless I missed it, nowhere in this thread does it mention just what specific piece is being talked about ... anyone got an Item number?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@bbsr

Unless I missed it, nowhere in this thread does it mention just what specific piece is being talked about ... anyone got an Item number?

@Tinkrbl44  I think they might be talking about J291799.  I just looked up her bracelets and then looked at prices.  That one came up right away, and I didn't look any further.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@bbsr

@Tinkrbl44  I think they might be talking about J291799.  I just looked up her bracelets and then looked at prices.  That one came up right away, and I didn't look any further.

@NickNack

Thanks .... as for "buying two" .... I think one is more than enough!

Honored Contributor

That's a pretty bracelet but for that much money I'd rather have the gemstones (10.80 carats) set differently but that's just me.  Looks kinda bulky too but to those that have it, enjoy! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

For most people it will not cause over spending but for those who have a weakness for over  spending it is not good!!  Some of the hosts and vendors will say something like "but don't get yourself in trouble" or "but only if it is practical for you"!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, thanks for posting that item number. Not in my wheelhouse at all, design wise. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop