Contributor

Judith R. was on this morning with Antonella selling a bangle bracelet.  It was on clearance for $599.00. with a savings of $400.00.  Judith suggested that we buy two of them.  Really...Wow  It just sounded greedy to me...

Honored Contributor

Judith is obviously out of touch with her audience.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

What?  You mean they forget to tell everyone to buy one for their Gift Closet?  I would never spend that kind of money on jewelry unless I had tons and tons of money, which I don't.  Even then I would think twice.  $600 could be used for a lot of good elsewhere other than a piece of metal on my wrist.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

One for your right wrist and one for your left wrist.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

You betcha!

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith says buy two...

[ Edited ]

Her items are so $, for being mass- produced. I do like some of her items, but not the price.

Respected Contributor

@bbsr wrote:

Judith R. was on this morning with Antonella selling a bangle bracelet.  It was on clearance for $599.00. with a savings of $400.00.  Judith suggested that we buy two of them.  Really...Wow  It just sounded greedy to me...

I think Qvc's audience includes the well heeled - but not only that the employees get a liberal discount.  

Honored Contributor

......well....I have the bracelet .......bought it on clearance and it is stunning......if I had the doe, I'd buy another and wear together on the same wrist. It rocks the house!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

Today Leah was presenting the TSV and said, "If you can only afford to buy two...."  and started on about what colors to get. Of course it included one of the neutrals and to then pick up a fashion color. Only afford two? Who needs three pairs of the same style shoe? 

I'm convinced it's just a basic principle taught in sales 101. And who knows? Maybe it's working.

Although with a $600 piece of jewelry it's a bit of a stretch!

Respected Contributor
They can say anything they want. The customer ultimately will buy or not buy. It's nothing more than a selling technique

Signed,
Captain Obvious.