Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

The only thing that I am judging is my own waste of time for following this ridiculous thread.

LOL

Honored Contributor

of coure it all depends on your point of view

judging  or opinion

opinion or advising

advising or giving

giving or judging

circle of life

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

My only question is are 7 or more pages of confused responses to this thread sufficiently satisfying?  Did they provide what was wanted?  So many people gave their time for this, so I hope it paid off.

@Free2be 

All I know is, the o/p is a judgy Judger herself, especially when it comes to doctors who are only tring to help her.

I hope she is enjoying all of the attention that she is getting.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess what the OP is talking about @Anonymous032819 .

Lilac has had some appointments with physicians that would be daunting even for a young person, let alone someone 81 years old. She knows herself better than any doctor and her refusal of biologics stems from self-awareness not from being stubborn. I suspect the judgy comment may be related to both the doctors and posters here response to her not taking biologics.

I could be way off, though. As far as attention goes, no one here is required to reply to her thread.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

This thread was started in response to another thread regarding contributions to a particular charity

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

My only question is are 7 or more pages of confused responses to this thread sufficiently satisfying?  Did they provide what was wanted?  So many people gave their time for this, so I hope it paid off.

@Free2be 

All I know is, the o/p is a judgy Judger herself, especially when it comes to doctors who are only tring to help her.

I am going to go out on a limb here and guess what the OP is talking about @Anonymous032819 .

Lilac has had some appointments with physicians that would be daunting even for a young person, let alone someone 81 years old. She knows herself better than any doctor and her refusal of biologics stems from self-awareness not from being stubborn. I suspect the judgy comment may be related to both the doctors and posters here response to her not taking biologics.

I could be way off, though. As far as attention goes, no one here is required to reply to her thread.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Trinity11 

This thread was started in response to another thread regarding contributions to a particular charity

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Free2be wrote:

@Free2be 

Really @I am still oxox ? I never saw one single thing that the OP said on this thread that lead me to believe that. I really wish she would clarify....

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 @Thanks I think you are correct.I agree with what you said.It is difficult to be chronically ill and some of the treatments make you sicker than the disease.

Honored Contributor

Whatever it was in response to should have been handled on the thread it was regarding in the first place.

Respected Contributor

Does Judgy Judgers include actual Judges and/or juries?

And now I'm not "allowed" to judge anyone?  Gee, all the murderers, rapists, drunk drivers, drug addicts/pushers/cartels, etc., etc., etc. are breathing a sigh of relief today.

Denise
Honored Contributor

Starting this vaque thread was clearly intended to spark some kind of response or reaction to something or other. I have no idea why. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@dex wrote:

@JaneMarple I don’t get any of this junk... don’t think @LilacTree tries to upset anyone.

@dex she doesn't deserve any of this, I can't make heads or tales from this thread but it may have gotten twisted with other posters trying to guess what she meant in the first place.

@JaneMarple If she hadn’t been so cryptic, she wouldn’t have gotten ”any of this.”

Keepin' it real.